Wednesday 8 January 2020

WOYWW #553 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!
Giving you a close up as there are other things on here that I don't want to show you yet.



 I've not used this Tim Holtz die for a while and it makes such nice easy cards.
I stamped the design several times and coloured them then stamped onto the card blank ready to add the die cut pieces.


You can build the pieces up to give depth to the card and/or add glazes.


I stamped the background too with some matching stamps and added some Stickles Glitter Glue to finish it.



So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

22 comments:

Annie said...

That's a lovely card Angela....can see it being used for many celebrations cos who doesn't like a cake?
Hugs,
Annie x #12

Julia Dunnit said...

Love the cupcake card Angela. I really like that Sizzix do a range of these alterations die&stamp sets, I think they are much more accessible this way.

Glenda said...

Love your cupcake card. You have inspired me to do a flat, mailable card!
Glenda #19

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, love the card. Must look out for that stamp/die set, would be very useful. Great choice of colours you've used. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

StampinCarol said...

Fun card! I love layers on my cards but it usually costs me more to mail. Oh well.
Have a wonderful week!
Carol N #20

Helen said...

I never really got into those die/stamps but its s great looking card

Caro said...

That is a fantastic card and stamp. Happy WOYWW. I hope you have a good week, with love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#11)

Lillianb said...

Happy WOYWDW

What a lovely stamp and the colouring is great well done

Lilian B #7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's the first TH thing I've liked! The schematic cake makes me laugh - I do love a good blueprint.
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Diana Taylor said...

Fabulous cupcake card, and a great idea providing a die to go with the stamp -it makes life a lot easier.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #16

Shoshi said...

A great card, and a fun die, Angela. Well done. Thank you for your visit - glad you enjoyed the kitties!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #13

Dorlene Durham said...

What a fun stamp and great card! Happy WOYWW. Dorlene #24

Sarah Brennan said...

I have the same stamp Angela but not with the dies. The finished card looks cool! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Sue said...

Hi Angela, Loving the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW

Sue #9

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Angela, making a belated WOYWW round this week x Angela #27

Twiglet said...

Everyone loves a good cupcake don't they!! xx Jo

Stacy Sheldon said...

HI Angela, ooh that is a cute design. can you believe my second thought was I wonder if I have that one ( I am rolling my eyes)
I need 3 birthday cards for next week and that is what I am supposed to be up here doing right now haha. ~Stacy #23

Neet said...

Isn't it good when you can use one image in many different ways? I can imagine you having lots of fun with this adding, as you say, gloss, glitter and all the things that make for interest and completion of a card. It's ideal for a birthday card regardless of age - you'd never get enough candles on for me these days.
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

Crafty Claire said...

A really versatile card good for men and women and all ages xxx

Mac Mable said...

What a great stmaped image and such fun x.

Words and Pictures said...

Great colouring of the cupcakes - and the touch of sparkle on the frosting is genius.
Alison x

Yang Dodu said...


Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
Defly .io game 2020 | Gamesbx 2Relax 2020 | GamesBX 2 Relax 2020 | gamesbx 2image 2020 | Youtube Game 2020

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10