Friday 10 January 2020

Friday Fun Day With review of 2019.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to last year, just a quick follow up from last week.


Lots of fun doing a workshop for my friend's daughter as part of her Hen party.



Later in the year we got together again to make Christmas cards.


And Tiger helped too.



You may remember this when I had some work done on my car.
This one belongs to Paul the mechanic, my old girl is the one at the back.


But I couldn't resist playing.


Lots more great days at the Craft Club.


Weddings galore though obviously this one was not for real!


One of the real happy couples.


Show days.



Heckington Show.


This one is the Lincolnshire Show but you may have worked that one out for yourselves.


This was the musical 'Little Shop of Horrors' that we went to see at the Lincoln Performing Arts Centre - The Engine Shed.


We watched the babies grow up which are now doing well and still with mum and dad.




Then we took Mum and Dad for a short holiday to the coast.
A very traditional UK break.


Ice cream cones of course.


And the donkeys still going strong.



Slight change this year as the Nautilus has landed.
If you're into Steam Punk you would love this.


Lots of photographs in the hotel as it was once taken over by the Air Force.


From there we went to Chatsworth for the Game Fair.


We watched James Martin but had to stand outside and watch him on the screen as it was so busy.


Lots more great days out with my friends.


Oh dear Maisie has found another Mole hill!


And the year is coming to an end, October in the Park.


The new Cabin is up.


And the old shed is down.


Not seen anymore of this guy, he was a whopper!




Not quite finished the inside yet but I am going to have fun here in the New Year once I get it set up that is.


The conservatory roof is all completed.


And I can tell you it makes a big difference to the heat in here.


Stan is back in his favourite position playing at being a Lap Dog.


The Craft shows are all finished for this year.


It was nice to see Tracy again at the NEC.


The fish are mostly in the bottom of the pond now.


Maisie's resting.



And Again!
What a life!


And that's it really.
Hope you enjoyed seeing what I got up to in 2019 year.

Have a great weekend everyone and a very happy new year.
Thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

9 comments:

Automatedcardsonline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shoshi said...

Lovely to see what you've been up to last year, Angela - it all looks such fun! Lots of shows, sunshine smiles and creativity, and home improvements, too. Great stuff. Hope 2020 is at least as good!

Shoshi x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an incredibly lovely retrospective. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I remembered all except two photos, especially since I've not been to Friday Smiles every week this year. You sure get a lot done. I love seeing your very active life.

Annie said...

I'm really late doing the rounds of my visits today but as they say it's better late than never eh?
So many smiles from the last year Angela....lets hope we share many more smiles this year.
Hugs,
Annie x

Crafty Claire said...

What a busy year and how lovely to look back on a year of smiles. I wish you many smiles all week round not just on Fridays!

Mac Mable said...

I loved the post Angela and great to be reminded about your fun and wonderful 2019 x.

Words and Pictures said...

What a nice trip through the highlights of the year. Can't wait to follow the progress of setting up in the cabin, and I wish you lots of joy playing in there as well as lots of other adventures in the year to come.
Alison x

Craftyfield said...

Wasn't a bad year was it! Nice to see what you got up to... xx

Kyla said...

wow what a year, some amazing shows and a lot of home improvements too and the size of those ice creams-perfect!

A late WOYWW revisit from me, but thanks for visiting my desk already

kyla #14

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10