Monday 13 January 2020

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - 248: 'Anything Goes'.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin is hosting today and our challenge is Anything Goes.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:



I'm using another Woodware stamp today which comes with all the smaller stamps too.
I've done one of my favourite techniques on this card, stamping the design around the back and front of the card but leaving lots of clean white card too.



Although the stamp is rather grungy I've stamped it in pink and finished it with a ribbon and matching enamel dots to give it a more feminine look but I think a change of colour could make this masculine too.


The sentiment stamp was also from a Woodware set too.
 and the background paper from one of my bubble Masterboards. The technique can be seen here:


I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge - January 2020 Anything Goes.
Craft Stamper Magazine: Take it Make it Challenge - January.
A Place to Start 2020 - Anything Goes with optional CAS.

10 comments:

Kim x said...

Hi Angela, Hope you are well and that the New Year has started well for you. Thanks for your visits.
Love and hugs
Kimx

Mac Mable said...

What a creative idea to have the grungy tag in pinks, it works beautifully Angela x. Great stamping and the safety pins look wonderufl x.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Hi Angela! Hope the new year is off to a great start for you! As always, your Masterboard is gorgeous and I love how you have used it here. Such a contrast between the grungy stamping and the sweet pink colour but it works really well. hugs xx

Shoshi said...

Great card, Angela - love the little safety pins! As always, your masterboard is a star in the project.

Shoshi

Jo said...

Fabulous make Angela, great tag and the masterboard is amazing.....love the little safety pins too! x

Chana Malkah said...

Good job, Angela! I find myself looking forward to seeing how you use your master boards. Each of your designs has been unique and visually very interesting. This card is one of my favorites! Thanks so much for sharing another inspirational project here at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

This is a fun card. Love the monochromatic colour scheme and fun design. Thanks for playing with us this month at A Place To Start Challenge. AJ DT APTSC

Linda said...

This looks so cool! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely card. I thought with the safety pins it could easily be adapted for a new baby card too.xx

Susan Hogan said...

Great technique. Love the grunge look and the baby pink mix. Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start for our January challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10