The Adventures of BP Mini Me.
Hi to you all, BP here, welcome to all my followers.
She thinks you follow her but now I know it's me Lol!
I am back today to wish you all A Happy New Year as I forgot the other day and everyone on the shelf reminded me so here I am.
We all hope you have a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
Much love from,
BP and friends.
Blogs I follow
-
Good night and good luck
-
With the closing bell of our blog, I was thinking of some of the
internationally recognized artists that have shared over the years. Here is
a short list:...
9 years ago
-
Loose & Playful Gouache Abstracts | 6 Mini Paintings Start to Finish
-
[image: Watercolor abstract painting ideas with simple shapes, dots,
modern marks, and layered blue green mixed media texture.]
Loose & Playful Gouache Abs...
23 hours ago
-
Inspiration post at Stamps and Stencils
-
Hi everyone, I have an Inspiration post over at *Stamps and Stencils*
today, please hop across to check out some of the quick cards I've been
making. Ruth...
7 years ago
-
A Final Double Pinworthy Feast and Farewell
-
Hello all, we are here to say farewell and thank you, as well as to
celebrate the fabulous creativity of all our participants over the years
with a doubl...
5 years ago
-
Haircut Day
-
Last week was haircut day. Not for me, although I certainly need one, but
for my herbs.
Let's start on the far left and work our way from there. I ...
1 day ago
-
The Story Of A Lost Ship - Miixed Media Tag-Tunnel/ with video tutorial
-
Привет всем!
Моя новая миксмедийная работа про потерянный корабль. Тэг-туннель сделала
из вырубки ножом Мимикат "Кроличья нора". Чтобы толщу воды сделать ...
3 years ago
-
-
Dream - Altered Diary Cover by Priya Mishra
-
Hello again
Well tonight is Priya's last solo blog and once again its another inspiring
project. Its stunningly simple in many ways, but the crackle giv...
7 years ago
-
Life Documented Week 34 Playing with Fibers
-
Hi all! I was playing in my pocket journal yesterday, and came up with a
l'il somethin'. I've had this gorgeous hand-spun, hand-dyed wool for
months, and ...
7 years ago
-
-
A sale in my Etsy shop and some freebies in my Kofi shop
-
Hello friends, this is one of these rare occasions when I decided to do a
blog post again. Really just for those who don’t follow me on other social
med...
4 years ago
-
Sympathy Cards
-
Sorry I have been absent for so long! I was having a dip in my mojo and
then life got in the way. I recently was at a used craft product sale and
saw lo...
3 years ago
-
-
-
Amazon book response is beyond my wildest dreams
-
I can't begin to tell you how excited and grateful I am about all the
orders and the feedback that I am getting from people who have purchased my
DIY boo...
6 months ago
-
-
Spellbinders Press & Foil of the Month | October, 2026 | Sparkling Bright
-
If you’re looking for a beautiful Christmas card that comes together
quickly and easily, the Spellbinders Press & Foil of the Month for October,
Sparkling ...
15 hours ago
-
My take on Carnival Row
-
So my friend suggested i watch Carnival Row, so far i have watched one
episode and i like just haven't gotten around to watching more yet. But
what i love...
6 years ago
-
Tutorial – Sympathy Card
-
Instructions I began by making a muted black background on my gelli plate.
I didn’t take photos of this process
5 years ago
-
Autumn Vibes #3
-
A project for Country View Crafts
*October Challenge Autumn Vibes #3*
*Take Six Stamps*
and make 7 panels - this is 3/7
There are 6 more of these pane...
1 day ago
-
WOYWW, Vale Neet, Snippets NBUS, Darnell's IDEAS challenge
-
For my WOYWW What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday post at Sarah's Craft shed
here! I've altered my prepared post as I've some photos and memories to
share o...
5 months ago
-
Put a tag on it For PaperArtsy
-
I have a tag on the PaperArtsy blog tonight.
I have used some of the latest stamps and stencils from Kay Carley and also
my first go with one of the co...
6 years ago
-
Modeling Paste and Stencils
-
Using masks with modeling paste makes it so much easier to selectively add
colors. How exactly? Well, that’s the magic. Modeling paste is a very
forgivin...
1 week ago
-
Sacred Circles
-
Well gentle viewers…
I have finished my new book…
Sacred Circles
The circle represents eternality and in this case a foundational sphere of
influ...
16 hours ago
-
Festive Firs: From Simple to Simply Piled On!
-
A single stamped tree can be beautiful all on its own, but the Festive Firs
Stamp Set really lets you bring on the fun! With different tree styles and
si...
2 weeks ago
-
Finding Your Creative Community: Why It Matters
-
Finding Your Creative Community in Every Season of Life Every once in a
while, a neighbor will stop me on a walk and ask, “How’s the art coming
along?” A...
1 day ago
-
Challenges for Days - 9th - 15th October 2026
-
Hello! The challenges on this list run "By Date", not Day. Time to update
the list for challenges starting between the 9th and the 15th of the month.
As...
1 hour ago
-
-
OCTOBER Challenge-T and U
-
This year we will be using 2 or 3 letters of the alphabet each month. You
will have to represent at least one of the monthly letters on your project.
It'...
1 week ago
-
You Need to Try This Background Technique!
-
Hi everyone and welcome back to another Mixed Media Tuesday! Today I’m
working in my 6×6 watercolor art journal, creating a cozy, festive winter
page. I’...
3 days ago
-
Floral Contrast course
-
We’ve been so happy to see the interest in Floral Contrast. 🌸
We are preparing this new online course around three sculptural pieces that
explore organi...
1 month ago
-
Quick and easy
-
Here I am again and would like to show you my 3th card as a guest designer
for Chocolate Baroque. This time I made two simple cards.
I used the stamps...
4 years ago
-
-
* Spring Journal Page*
Here is my second DT post for March for Country View Crafts and Challenges
with the theme of ‘Spring’ (spring into spring) as ...
6 months ago
-
Moving swiftly on
-
Hello
It feels as if summer has already left us and our beautiful swifts are
headed back to Africa. I took a bit of time away from paper crafting and
ca...
3 years ago
-
Take It Make It Challenge: February Winners!
-
Hello everyone! We are thrilled to announce the winners of our February
challenge! As you all know, we have two winners to annouce today, so
without furthe...
6 years ago
-
Aall and create journal spread - sssmc
-
Another entry for this weeks Simon says stamp Monday challenge “add some
green” 2 in one week (that’s unheard of for me)
For this journal spread I’ve u...
4 years ago
-
#267 Things That Go Bump in The Night, Winner & Top 5
-
Kimx hosted our final ever challenge, Things that go bump in the Night,
and her Winner and Top 5 are:-
3 Silke
and her top 5 are:-
5 Melanie
11 D...
5 years ago
-
Crocus Stepper
-
Hello crafters,
This fortnight, the Allsorts challenge optional theme, chosen by Liz is
"More than one fold". As usual, you can also enter with an "anythi...
6 hours ago
-
Teabag Art for Elizabeth's Earthday Recycling Month.
-
Hi everyone.
I'm back today, after dropping off the blogging planet, with a recycling
page for Elizabeth's (Altered Book Lover) Earthday celebrations. E...
1 year ago
-
Free Printable Junk Journal Cascading Pockets Set
-
Make a junk journal cascading pockets set using this set of free
printables. This junk journal cascading pockets set is easy to assemble and
is perfect to ...
2 weeks ago
-
Poetic Petals Fun Fold
-
In my opinion, the Poetic Petals bundle was a good choice for this WV fun
fold. I used the pretty Hydrangea Hue In Color as the base of my card.
Adding a...
1 week ago
-
FROM TRASH TO TREASURE
-
Hi Art Friends!
It has been so gloomy here with the wintry weather. It's miserable to go
outside but a perfect time to be in my craft room. I find seren...
6 years ago
-
We Are All Getting Older @ A Vintage Journey
-
Hi everyone xx I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a Happy
and Creative New Year 2020 xx
It's time for a new challenge theme over at A Vintage...
6 years ago
-
-
-
-
Blüten & Falter
-
[Werbung]
Am vergangenen Sonntag war Instahop des Simply Graphic Designteams angesagt
zur aktuellen Frühlingskollektion Noirmoutier kombiniert mit einer or...
2 years ago
-
Collage
-
Voor iemand uit de groep "PapierPret & Postkunst
deze collage gemaak. Ik werk heel graag met
designpapier, etiketten, labeltjes, junk
je kunt van alles g...
1 month ago
-
Cheers! Joy!
-
Hello Stamplings!
Quick! Come in! Welcome inside from the triple digit temps we are having
for a week! I'm not complaining because I know many of my Europ...
5 days ago
-
Fairy door
-
Przepiękne drzwi od Dusty Attic zainspirowały mnie tak bardzo,
że postanowiłam stworzyć album w kształcie drzwi do lasu z przepiekną
kolekcją od Mintay...
2 years ago
-
Kiki Does Not Care!
-
Quite a fun one, huh?
And these cats say...
And with these I join...
Eileen!
Henry 🦁
Have a crittery Saturday!
6 hours ago
-
A Burst of Color Art Journal
-
Hello creative souls! Today I'm sharing my latest art journal spread
using stamps, stencils, and Dylusions Paints.
I started by randomly stam...
5 years ago
-
Visible Image - Christmas Eve Stamps Set.
-
Yer know, the thing I love most about
Visible Image Stamps is the fact
that they are so versatile..
This card just sort of evolved as
I slapped on some...
7 years ago
-
-
Vintage-style paper box by Kasia Salmanowicz
-
If you’re wondering what surfaces you can apply Finnabair Fiber Decoupage
Paper to, let me give you the answer right away. You really don’t need to
worry...
1 week ago
-
-
-
New Crafty Sales & Weekend Deals
-
Hello lovely crafty friends, I have lined up the latest crafty sales and
deals for you. There are also a bunch of freebies and a Giveaway so even if
you ...
6 years ago
-
Barbara Martin uses art journaling to express her feelings
-
Interview with art journal artist, Barbara Martin.
The post Barbara Martin uses art journaling to express her feelings
appeared first on Get Messy.
3 years ago
-
Cricut Roses & Lace and Foiled Poinsettia Christmas Card
-
Welcome to another card. Cricut Australia + New Zealand sent me a Cricut
Explore 3 and some wonderful products, so I made two cards with it. One is
a ro...
4 years ago
-
Flauschiger Hase
-
Hallo Ihr Lieben,
es geht heute mal 'farblos' zu bei mir. Ganz in Naturtönen ist meine Karte
gehalten.
Der herzige Hase aus dem Stempelset 'Flauschige Os...
8 years ago
-
I went to Canada 😱😱😱
-
So last weekend I was fortunate enough to be asked by Natalie Weiser of
Scrapbook Centrale to go to Montreal in Canada to teach a whole weekend of
mixe...
8 years ago
-
naaldvilt werkjes
-
Hier de naaldvilt werkjes van het afgelopen jaar
3 years ago
-
Défi 1 Scrap and Co
-
Hello, hellooooooooo !!
Me revoici avec le premier défi de Scrap and Co: une inspiration image, que
voici :
*****
*Les trois consignes à respecter...
3 years ago
-
Final Call
-
Hello everyone this is Chas Dalgetty here, Neet's husband. I have very sad
news to impart to you.
Yesterday evening (Wed 29/4/26) at 8:15PM my beloved ...
5 months ago
-
Fijne kerstdagen
-
Hallo allemaal,
Vandaag een extra kaartje van mij, en wel een kerstkaart.
Ik moet er nog een heleboel maken en loop een beetje achter met dit soort
kaa...
8 hours ago
-
Handmade Holiday Collection - SMD October Release
-
Hello, crafty friends! It's release day at *SweetMissDaisy Designs*, and
this October collection is filled with holiday magic! From charming Santas
and ...
6 days ago
-
Craft Stamper Project ... Making Wishes On Stars
-
Hi everyone,
If you haven't already, make sure you get yourself a copy of the January
2018 issue of Craft Stamper. There's loads of gorgeous projects in it...
8 years ago
-
APOTHECARY CABINET - TIM HOLTZ IDEA-OLOGY HALLOWEEN 2023
-
Hello everyone! I had planned to get this tutorial done a lot sooner, but
I've been super busy this month. Better late than never, I guess! I'm
s...
2 years ago
-
Wanderlust week 2 - My "Spiritual heritage"
-
First thought: I wish I could type like I am thinking in my head.
Now onto Wanderlust week 2 where we are exploring our heritage. I've never
considered my...
6 years ago
-
-
Topic 2: Mattints at PaperArtsy
-
Hi Everyone ,
Yay! It's good to be back 😃. It's been too long!
Tonight, I'm super happy n honoured to be over on PaperArtsy's blog sharing
a few projects...
2 years ago
-
The Dancing and Easel Kitty Card / Cozy Season Collection
-
If you speak another language, please use the *Google Translate* feature in
the *sidebar* of this blog.
I made a card using the cute Kitty Squeezer Die ...
6 days ago
-
WOYWW #900: Has it really been over 2.5 years?
-
Shout-out to Julia for giving us a heads up on FB about the 900th What’s on
Your Workdesk Wednesday! The last time I linked-up, and in fact the last
time...
5 weeks ago
-
Hello July - 2022
-
Wow! It's such a long time since I blogged, but I haven't stopped creating
- not completely.
Sadly, my eldest son was found dead last year and, as you ca...
4 years ago
-
Make this journey your own.
-
So life here is busy, busy but I made this tag couple of weeks ago and
have found a snippet of time to blog it ...so here it is :
I am still so in love...
9 years ago
-
Funky Purple Tag
-
Hello!
This week I decided to create a large tag...
1) I started by spraying Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserves distress
oxide sprays onto a large t...
4 years ago
-
Steampunk panels
-
Welcome back to my little corner of the world! I made these 4x6 panels in
the industrial/ steampunk style! The pipes, gears, and faces are resin
moulds I p...
5 years ago
-
The new Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer release
-
Hi everyone, today the gorgeous new Sending Cheer release from Simon Says
stamp launches. You can see it here.
I am delighted to share some festive ins...
2 days ago
-
A Different Journey
-
It's been a while since my last post as life has chosen a different path
for me to take for the time being. I'm not going to post on this page
anymore...
6 years ago
-
Bugging Out Challenge
-
The current theme is "Bugging out".make whatever you want with this theme
as long as there are some bugs on it. to take part click here
I used the wonder...
7 years ago
-
Rice papers on a Tag
-
Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for popping in today.
I do hope your day has gone well.
Eric had physio today, and bless him ,
His pain is so much worse so w...
1 year ago
-
Farm Meadow Launch by Craft Consortium
-
Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my Design Team post for Craft
Consortium using their latest release launching today 17th February...
6 years ago
-
The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #115 - Gothic Christmas
-
It's time for a brand new challenge over at *The Christmas Kickstart*!
We have the rather wonderful *Carol from Just Me:c* making a return visit
as our ...
4 days ago
-
Just Add Ink #796...Just Add Paper Piecing!
-
Hello,
our new challenge for this fortnight, suggested by Tristan, is all about
paper piecing. The technique frequently uses patterned paper to add some
e...
2 days ago
-
Finnabair CT Paint Review & Giveaway
-
Hi lovely friends
tis an exciting post today eeeep!
Recently, I was asked by Prima to create a little art for them using
Finnabair's amaZing Art Alche...
9 years ago
-
Friday Smiles 2026 # Week 41
-
I am writing a quick post tonight as I have been out most of the day and
am now tired. I had an appointment at Shrewsbury hospital this morning but
it t...
1 day ago
-
Simon Says Stamp - Sending Cheer Blog Hop - Day 2
-
Hi my friends, welcome to my stop on Day 2 of the *Simon Says Stamp Blog
Hop* for the Sending Cheer release. I'm thrilled to be joining lots of
talented ...
1 hour ago
-
Handmade Mini Album | A Creative Way to Use Your Stash
-
I love a project that gives me an excuse to pull out all those little
treasures hiding in my craft room… and this handmade mini album definitely
did that...
3 weeks ago
-
Paperartsy Giveaway - Gelli Plate Fun
-
Hi back again with my next Paperartsy project, this time making use of the
translucent colours in the Fresco range. Translucent colours are fab for
laying...
8 years ago
-
The Mastering Mixed Media Expo is BACK!
-
The Mastering Mixed Media Expo Is Back! The Mastering Mixed Media event is
back! I am so excited! If you wanted to learn from other artists, for FREE,
an...
6 months ago
-
Floral Fussy Cutting
-
Evening,
I do love inky backgrounds, so here is a card created using some inks and
stamps.
I layered the central panel over some white stamped and embossed ...
3 years ago
-
The Khiva Retreat - A Journey Through Uzbekistan . . with me!!
-
There is pattern and colour everywhere you turn in Uzbekistan.
*The Khiva Retreat - A Journey Through Uzbekistan . . with me!!*
*17th - 30th Octob...
9 months ago
-
Let the dream come true
-
Welcome to another year at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges.
I think it must be a very special year with the numbers 2020 and my word for
the year is *...
6 years ago
-
Back from Beyond with Subtle Splatters...
-
Hello! Do not adjust your screens... Yes, a blog post from Sarah. I cannot
believe my last post was back in August. All I can say is 15 month old
toddler i...
12 years ago
-
Pinkfresh Studio February 2020 Background Stamp Release Blog Hop
-
*Hello everyone! Pinkfresh Studio has a wonderful Background Stamp Release
today! We’re hoping to inspire you today with projects made from these
backgrou...
6 years ago
-
-
Transparent Shaker Autumn Tag
-
Hello crafters! We had beautiful autumn weather this weekend, with sun and
blue skies. Today it is not as nice though.
*Please note: this post has affili...
5 days ago
-
Bougeoir Halloween
-
Happy Halloween à toutes & tous Pour agrémenter la soirée d ' halloween
j'ai réalisé un bougeoir avec une liste d'accessoires de récupe que je me
suis prép...
2 years ago
-
-
Riproduzione riservata ©
*gira, gira, gira* 2009
*21,5x21,5cm libro chiuso -libro da comporre, dipinto fronte e retro*
*custodia dipinta*
*Esemplare unic...
17 years ago
-
What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday 905 For Sarah
-
Good Morning dear Deskers on this very sad day.
I had written my post for this week after missing a few weeks and then saw
Julia's Facebook post yesterd...
3 days ago
-
ENDNU EN BRODERIRAMME
-
Endnu en broderiramme, bare lidt større.
Jeg har igen "leget" med Primas rust effect paste og papiret er fra
Riddersholm Designs
Woodlands of Scandinavia....
8 years ago
-
Make 20 Christmas Cards Faster with This Easy Layout
-
Need to make your Christmas cards faster? This easy card layout is the
perfect solution for creating beautiful handmade cards without starting
from scrat...
4 days ago
-
Saturday Blog Hop: Spotlight on Metallics
-
Hello! Thanks for joining us on our Create with Stamping Friends Saturday
Blog Hop! We love creating for you to give you some inspiration in your own
craft...
6 hours ago
-
6 Poinsettia Color Combinations to Inspire Your Christmas Cards + Video
-
Are you ready to change things up with color? Today I’m continuing my Same
But Different Christmas 2026 series with six poinsettia color combinations
to ...
2 days ago
-
Pop Up Diamond Panel Card – Little House Christmas with Stampin’ Up!®
Neutral Noel Suite
-
[image: Ep 667: Pop Up Diamond Panel Card - Little House Christmas with
Stampin’ Up!® Neutral Noel Suite]Wow, what a flexible super suite! The
Neutral Noel...
3 days ago
-
WOYWW 905
-
* FAREWELL...*
Well, this isn't the post I was expecting to write today. The shock of
hearing that Sarah, our WOYWW host for the past couple of years, ha...
3 days ago
-
Radiant Sunflowers Gift Box for Cards
-
[image: Radiant Sunflowers Gift Box for Cards]
Do you enjoy making handmade cards and giving them as gifts? Why not take
your gift-giving one step further ...
2 days ago
-
CROW
-
Hello!
Let's join our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week with:
*GET IN SHAPE*
Simon Says Stamp Store is offering the $25 voucher.
Produc...
5 weeks ago
-
Sitting Bull
-
Hello everyone,
Long time no see !
Today I actually wanted to do some crafting. Whilst on holiday in the UK I
bought myself a bracelet with turquoise...
1 year ago
-
Christmas bauble in blue and red
-
Hello everyone! / Witajcie! Today I’m sharing with you a Christmas tree
decoration created using rice papers from AB Studio. Dzisiaj dzielę się z
Wami bomb...
3 years ago
-
A Pair of very Simple Little Cards
-
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Hope you are enjoying your day.
Just a quick post to share a couple of very simple and easy cards. These
two ca...
5 years ago
-
en nog wat Lente kaartjes
-
Ik wens jullie hierbij een gezellig en gelukkig Paasweekend met gans de
familie toe, geniet van het goede weer en hopelijk komt de Paashaas langs!!
...
7 years ago
-
Cardmaking VIDEO Tutorials with Maremi's Small Art
-
Hello :)
How are you doing ?
I am glad I managed to be back to you sooner than last time :)
I must admit I still struggle to find time for everything. Han...
7 years ago
-
mini art journal |happy page
-
Happy March dear friends!
This month starts with a You Tube Hop inspired by Spring :)
I created a spread in my mini art journal
My page is inspired by thi...
7 years ago
-
A World Away: The painting that found its people!
-
The story behind A World Away: how I painted over a piece I already loved,
followed a new creative direction, and watched the finished painting begin
an ...
1 month ago
-
Vecka 22 och 22a
-
Jag har nu två veckor att blogg om då jag saknade internet förra veckan.
Det är verkligen en ögonöppnare hur beroende vi är av internet
när det inte fun...
5 years ago
-
Autumn again........
-
Hello peeps,
Last blogpost using the beautiful Autumn stamps and joining the new
challenge at IO: Falling Leaves, with the second card.
This time two s...
7 years ago
-
"Breath of Сoolness" by Evgeniya Vlasenko
-
Всем привет!
Сегодня с вами я, Евгения Власенко, и хотелось бы показать вам холст на
наше январское задание. Оно такое морозное и текстурное, очень захотел...
7 years ago
-
December Winners!
-
Hello and welcome to Mixed Media Academy challenge. Today we are presenting
winners from November challenge. We had a lot of beautiful entries and we
lov...
4 years ago
-
A steampunk style canvas by Marietta Tegi
-
Hello Everyone!
I'm back on the blog. :)
This time I made a steampunk-style canvas, which was special because I put
chipboard on it, so no stencilling w...
2 years ago
-
Introducing my NEW Swivel & See collection
-
Hi crafters, I hope those who celebrated had a lovely Christmas and New
Year! To kick start 2026, I’m launching my fun and interactive Swivel & See
collect...
9 months ago
-
What I Did in February
-
I'm having trouble updating this blog (since Facebook came into
the picture), so I'm trying a new 'thing'. I'm going to post
once a ...
6 years ago
-
Design Team Project: The Crafters Workshop
-
I thought I would share a TCW Design Team project from August. It's a
simple canvas but it's amazing how one small addition can change finish the
project.
...
7 years ago
-
Pion Design - Birthday Roses and Pearls
-
Hello Everyone!
Today I am sharing a birthday card using some gorgeous papers from Pion
Design collections "*Days Gone By*" and "*Four Seasons of Fairies*"...
6 years ago
-
Bookmaking Kit step by step guidelines
-
Hello, and welcome to this instruction post for my book kits.
I have included plenty of pictures and step by step instructions and I
trust that you wil...
1 year ago
-
Creative Artiste #131 ~ Anything Mixed Media Goes
-
Hello Creatives
October's here bringing a new monthly challenge
@ Creative Artiste #131 Anything Mixed Media Goes
This month I share a simple handmade...
1 week ago
-
-
-
Poinsettia Embossed Christmas Card.
-
Hello Everyone,
Christmas Card Using Altenew 3D Embossing folder & Stencil Set. Winterberry
Poinsettias.
First Time using this new folder.
Altenew ...
1 day ago
-
NEW product Darkroom Door - Catch of the day..
-
Surprise: new product released at Darkroom Door...
more surprising is that Darkroom Door is back in business, now from the UK.
One of the newest release...
1 week ago
-
It's Been A While :)
-
Hello blog friends, I hope you are all doing well.
I am doing well, life is keeping us busy and I'm also having fun with art.
I haven't been blogging the...
8 years ago
-
Pocket Art Book with EEG {by Martha Ponsanesi}
-
Hello everyone, Martha (@CrfatingMartha ) here with you today sharing a
little project, a One Sheet Mini Book, using some Stamps and Stencils by
Emma God...
19 hours ago
-
Arteza Metallic Acrylic Paints Used Two Different Ways With More to Come!
-
Hello Friends,
I wanted to share with you a couple art pieces I have completed recently
using Arteza brands metallic acrylic paint. You know, if I get a ne...
6 years ago
-
A New Month & A New Adventure
-
Hello! It's been a really long time since I posted anything to this blog
but I have a really good reason.
A little over 8 months ago my husband lost his jo...
8 years ago
-
Fun Trivia
-
Hello there my fellow trivia and crafting friends! I have a nice se of
questions from all sorts of knowledge areas for you today. I hope everyone
lear...
8 hours ago
-
A hunting we will go!
-
Happy Halloween ya'll! I just love this time of year and it reflects in my
art! The world of fantasy comes alive this time of the month. From gouls,
gobl...
8 years ago
-
Christmas Cards In August?!
-
Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today. I have a post to share
with you over on Therm O Web's blog for a set of Christmas cards that I
made with...
5 years ago
-
-
January Challenge Winner
-
Hi every one
Sorry for writing this post this late it has been due from a long time !!
Thw winner for our January Challenge is Sabiha Khan..
This beauti...
8 years ago
-
File Folder tutorial for Craft O'Clock Rose Emotions
-
Hello friends,
I have a video for you !
In this video,
I am going to show you a step by step tutorial of
how to create a file folder from scratch. ...
1 year ago
-
Sunday Snippets - Bee Happy
-
Another Temu sticker card folks:
*I **used:*
*- **A6 off-white Papermania Tri Fold Window Photo Aperture card, side
opening*
*- **I had a set of cute li...
6 days ago
-
What's on your Workdesk, Wednesday #905
-
*Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop WOYWW on what is
a sad day for all of us deskers. This week WOYWW has reverted back to Julia
a...
3 days ago
-
Light x Shadow
-
Human beings carry both light and shadow, and the struggle between good and
bad is eternal. Only you can make a choice and decide which path is the
best ...
1 hour ago
-
New Finnabair: Where Imagination Meets the Art of Time
-
Step into a world shaped by time, texture, and imagination with the newest
Finnabair release. Featuring four A3 Decoupage Fiber Paper Sets filled with
vint...
4 weeks ago
-
Printing with Boundaries: 3 Simple Layering Techniques by Martice Smith
-
Hi everyone! It’s Martice here today, sharing three simple layering
techniques, packed with vibrant colors, textures, and mark-making. If you
feel like y...
5 years ago
-
Seaside Gift Boxes with Eileen Hull Designs
-
Two blog tutorials in one year? I'll need a lie down 😁! As I mentioned in
the previous post these days I share tutorials over on Facebook, Instagram
and m...
1 month ago
-
"Lord, Make Me An Instrument of Your Peace."
-
Hello! ¡Hola! I had another one of those weeks with multiple parishioners
calling me for pastoral care issues. But as I always say, pray without
ceasi...
5 days ago
-
A few projects
-
Hello
Friends
I have been very remiss over the last couple of years and neglected my...
3 years ago
-
Embark New Adventures - an art journal spread
-
This post is a significant one in many ways. It's the last post of 2024 as
I'm keeping the rest of the year off. On top of that, it's last post in the
bl...
1 year ago
-
W = Wolf
-
für ein Buchstabenketting
1 month ago
-
-
SanDee & Amelie's January 2020 Top 5 and Prize Winners
-
Welcome back friends!
Here comes the best part of "the job" - getting to announce the Top 5 and
Prize Winners!
*PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE remember to link...
6 years ago
-
Writing Boards for Vintage/Junk Journals ~ Creative Embellishments
-
Hi There Crafty Friends! Today I'm sharing a fun and functional
projectwith you! I've been creating Vintage Style Junk Journals lately and
wanted to inclu...
7 years ago
-
Guard Shack
-
11 years ago
-
**New e-book! Happy Slow Stitching is here
-
Hello everyone, my third e-book is out and is all about slow stitching,
upcycling fabric and colourful collages. Paint your own fabric, learn most
used bas...
2 years ago
-
Dark Romantic Fantasy - Witches Apothecary with secret ingredients
-
Halloween is more than spooky decoration
– it's a chance to create a little world
filled with magic, mystery and stories.
*.... nur in dunklen...
1 week ago
-
A Postcard A Day - Friday 9 October 2026 - Friday Smiles and Friday Face
Off (photo heavy)
-
Hello lovely peeps,
I would like to show you things that made me smile this week as it's Friday
Smiles. But in the midst of these smiles there is also a s...
1 day ago
-
Texture Challenge - Scrap Matrix Design Team
-
Hi Everyone,
I am here with you today to share my Design Team project for the 'Show Us
Your Texture' Challenge Share. This challenge was one I was super l...
8 years ago
-
-
WOYWW 514 Embellishments for Slippers
-
*I am sorry that people are still unable to see my photos. I am in the
process of moving my blog over to Wordpress, and I have reposted this post
on ther...
7 years ago
-
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Happy Halloween Tag using Tim Holtz's
Vault Ghost Town and Moonlight Scare Die Sets
-
Welcome to October and to another fun Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
Our theme this week is to "tag it". We're also featuring the products of
Tim H...
5 days ago
-
Wyniki wyzwania Listopadowego / November Challenge Results
-
Witajcie!
Czas ogłosić zwycięzców. Cieszymy się, że ostatnie wyzwanie dla Was
inspirujące. Dostaliśmy mnóstwo pięknych zgłoszeń. Zdecydowałyśmy, że tym
...
5 years ago
-
Autumn Tags
-
*Fodder Challenge 2026 started October 01.*
Op 1 oktober startte Fodder Challenge 2026.
*In preparation for the new challenge I rummaged through my pil...
2 days ago
-
Hey Boo - Color Throwdown #716
-
~ Happy Halloween! Almost! I'm celebrating today with the cards I created
for my grandkids for this week's Color Throwdown challenge. Our color combo
is Pu...
3 years ago
-
-
Sketches for Making Cards
9 years ago
-
Noel Tidings – Week 5 Christmas Countdown Series
-
[image: IMG_3727 snk pk CCD5 Noel Tidings]
Noel Tidings – Week 5 Christmas Countdown Series. The Noel Tidings Bundle
features stamps with evergreen sprigs,...
1 day ago
-
What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 905. Today is for Sarah..
-
*With apologies to Brian who wasn’t ready, but my, what a great picture of
Sarah’s apple cheek smiley face!*
Oh Deskers, we gather on Wednesday905 wit...
3 days ago
-
May Top 3 and winner
-
Good morning everyone, a post I've found so very difficult to write, it is
such a very sad day seeing this challenge come to an end, but sometimes you
know...
4 months ago
-
Good Luck
-
Not the usual wedding card :) Wishing a couple a long and happy life
together.
*Een ongewone trouwkaart. Wensen voor een lang en gelukkig leven samen.*
...
2 years ago
-
SDC 342 - Texture week 2
-
Welcome back again to the Stampotique designteam blog .
It is the 2nd week of our texture challenge.
[image: Geen fotobeschrijving beschikbaar.]
It's al...
6 years ago
-
Winners , It's got to be Christmas
-
Hello, welcome back and Happy New Year ! It's time to announce the winner
and top 3 of our last challenge. Please congratulate:
Jul D
Congratulations, we...
7 years ago
-
Make a Halloween Fabric Garland
-
Hello Everyone, it's Martha again with a Halloween project that I hope
you'll like. I love Halloween so I thought I'd give this idea a try. Of
course, ...
1 week ago
-
Queen of Egypt
-
Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing a fun fold card
made with the beautiful Cleopatra Queen of Egypt collection from Relatively
Thou...
5 months ago
-
Easy Gatefold Card + Impressions Plate Tips
-
Sometimes I find a card design that I love so much I can’t stop making
it—and this gatefold card with a belly band is definitely one of them! I
used the ...
23 hours ago
-
-
*Ничего обещать не буду. НО, попробую)*
*Здесь всё начиналось, здесь тепло и душевно♥*
*Привет блогу и подписчикам*
Всем привет!
В 10:00 мы начинаем
Жду ...
8 years ago
-
It's out of this world!
-
The Funkie Junkie Inspiration Ave had us being inspired by pastes and
paints this time around! I used those mediums to create a fun picture for
a speci...
2 years ago
-
ATC Matchbox - A Clockwork ...
-
Just a simple ATC box this week, with a little faux leather and steampunk.
You will need tissue paper and some old watch or clock parts.
Once you have ...
2 years ago
-
A Snowman for Christmas- Tim Holtz Christmas idea-ology 2026
-
[image: A Snowman for Christmas- Tim Holtz Christmas idea-ology 2026]
Hey friends! I’m back again…are you tired of me yet? Well, hopefully not
and all thes...
5 days ago
-
-
Hi folks, it's Phil here, Debbie's artist's assistant and other half.
Many of you probably know by now that my lovely Debbie passed away in
hospital on 1...
3 years ago
-
Gewinnerin Challenge #54: Faux Embossing
-
Hier sind ja auch wieder viele tolle Werke eingestellt worden, ich freue
mich sehr! Und wieder hat Random.org die Teilnehmerin Nr. 5 ausgelost, das
ist die...
5 years ago
-
New Sewing Journal/Keepsake book to be listed soon.
-
DUPLICATED PHOTOS below ..Haven't worked out how to delete photos with new
Blogger format???
6 years ago
-
holiday graffiti
-
Holiday Graffiti
*Yield:* 1 Card
*Wet Ingredients:*
Ink – Archival Black Soot, Ground Espresso; Distress Scorched Timber,
Vintage Photo
Other – Collag...
10 months ago
-
Witches Grimoire art shrine - Dena Rangeley
-
Good Morning!!
For today's project I'm sticking to the halloween theme and decided to
decorate this rectangle art shrine with the Ciao Bella witches Gr...
4 days ago
-
Challenge News
-
We are hoping to start our challenges again in a couple of months - this
will probably be over on Facebook and we will make an announcement as soon
as we ...
7 years ago
-
Somebody's Watching Me....
-
Hello everyone...
Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend and you're ready for a new week if
adventures and crafting!
As always, the start of a new week ...
1 week ago
-
Winner & Honorable Mentions: CHAPTER 27 - What a Wonderful Dream it Has
Been!
-
AT LAST! Dear friends, here is the post you have been waiting for. Life has
a way of wrecking the best laid plans! I will not bore you with the details
tha...
13 years ago
-
Link Love: December
-
*DECEMBER*
So many links. So little time. Once a month I am going to share links to
articles, artists, websites, social media feeds, artwork, events, book...
7 years ago
-
My 3 favourite projects for 2020 by Titbelsoeur
-
Hello nice friends !
Each year, my last December post is dedicated to our favourite 3 projects.
This is a good opportunity to wish you a very happy Chris...
5 years ago
-
Two Holiday Cards Kits That Are a Gift Too!
-
Good Morning Everyone!
I always make my Christmas Cards every year for special friends and
family. Each year I try and do something a little different....
2 years ago
-
Gratitude Junk JOurnal 2026
-
Gratitude Junk Journal begins November 2026!
1 day ago
-
June Mid-Month Inspiration for "Wrap it Up"!
-
[image: Image may contain: text]
Welcome to our June 2018 Mid-Month Inspiration Post. Check out some more
fun projects created by our designers using wra...
8 years ago
-
Winner Announced
-
As this is the last challenge for a while and there's only 3 entrants, I'm
giving a 3 digi prize to each of you.
Wendy
Monique
Elly
email me at theoctopod...
12 years ago
-
World Ocean Day
-
Thrilled on two counts.....
I am guesting at The Day Of The Month Challenge
and my favourite challenge CAS Mix Up is back......
It's world Ocean Day over ...
4 years ago
-
Piecework using Friendly Plastic
-
Friendly plastic piecework technique
Supplies needed:
3 strips of friendly plastic, rolling pin or tube, strong scissors, cooking
oil, small towel, strong t...
15 years ago
-
-
-
Stay Wild for That's Crafty
-
Hi Everyone
As it's Tuesday I'm over on That's Crafty blog today sharing some art. This
weeks make features one of the fabulous 'Oddball' character stamps...
5 years ago
-
-
Tag It with Tim!
-
Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says
Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the * USE MORE THAN
ONE...
5 days ago
-
-
My Dreamland
-
*Hello Friends!!!*
*Happy New Year to all of You!!!*
*This mixed media 3D project, I have created for the Papericious December
month Challenge- “Anything Go...
8 years ago
-
-
WOYWW 905
-
I have had so little to post lately but today I felt I needed to. It was
such a shock this week to hear that we had lost Sarah. She had done a
wonderf...
3 days ago
-
Watercolor creams with sequin waste
-
I love sequin waste. It comes in a Mylar roll in various “sequin” sizes.
The holes are from where the sequins are punched. They make amazing
stencils...
7 years ago
-
StencilGirl® Stencil and Texture Mayhem
-
Hi, servus and welcome to a short invitational post, everyone!
After a short return of icy cold winter two weeks ago, the sun is now back
at warming my gar...
1 year ago
-
-
-
Summer into Autumn
-
Hello all! In a bid to get back into the blogging habit (before I really
dive in with - hopefully - weekly posts in 2027 following my Wanderlust
journey...
2 weeks ago
-
Bank Holiday Classes Sale
-
Bank Holiday Classes Sale Hey guys, Are you ready for a Bank Holiday
Classes Sale? Well, it’s here! 🙂 All my online classes in my SHOP now at
20% OFF! 🙂 ...
7 years ago
-
-
01
09
10
4 comments:
A healthy and happy new year to you and Angela too, BP Mini Me!
Actually I am following you both...lol.
Claudia xxx
New Year wishes back to you BP Mini Me, I hope it is a good one for you! Big hugs, Anne xx
Happy New Year to you too Angela!! hugs :)
Happy New Year BP and Mini Me, here's to lots of adventures in 2015! :) hugs Carole Z X
Post a Comment