Monday 10 July 2017

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
 
If you visited me last Wednesday you will remember that I had a parcel, new Oxides! Set 2. and I am here today to show you some samples made with these.

 
So I had a play with them.

And these are samples but I haven't used all the colours so more samples will follow soon..
 

This set seems brighter than the first set and I love them.
 
So far I have used about half of the new colours together. I hope to find time soon to complete the tests with the new set and also combine some of the colours from set 1.
 
 However this is Masterboard Monday so here is a card I've made with one of the new samples.
I cut the sample to the required size and then stamped on it with a text stamp and a Butterfly stencil by Memory Box (Flutter).
I've not used Tim's birds for a while but I think he works quite well on this card but what do you think?
 
 
I combined the finished Masterboard with stamps and dies by Tim Holtz and added some Craftwork Cards Candi embellishments.
Oh and I put a small blob of Glossy Accents on the eyes too.
 
 
The Masterboards may take a while to complete but once you have them you can make cards fairly quickly and that's what I am off to do right now!

 I would love to hear your comments.
 Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

9 comments:

Helen said...

Hi, Angela. great card from your latest Oxide play... looking forward to getting mine later this month hopefully!

Cara said...

Still totally jealous of all your oxides! Love how this card turned out with all the yummy details in the background being the perfect foil for the crazy bird. Have a great week x

Shoshi said...

Lovely masterboards, Angela, and a fun card too. The stamping works very well with the background. I still haven't had a chance to play with my Oxides (first set)! Something nice to look forward to.

Have a great week.
Shoshi

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely card. I haven't succumbed to set 2 yet but it's only a matter of time!

pam said...

Gorgeous master board background, those new oxides colours look lovely, get mine this week..think your bird and other stamping looks fantastic.
Hugs Pam x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Angela! I've enjoyed a wonderful morning browsing your blog - all as a result of your kind comment on my own blog. Love all your amazing mixed media creations, and your fearless love of color and texture! I just sent a friend request through your facebook widget (above). Thanks for the inspiration - and for sharing your tutorials and artwork.

Brenda Brown said...

Wonderful masterboard designs and a fabulous card from one of them. Love those new colour doxide combinations xxx

Barb said...

The masterboards look great. I'm really enjoying playing with the oxides. Love the background on your card and the crazy bird works so well on your card. I Love it! Barbxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great 'Celebrate' piece...just makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10