Monday 3 July 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge Tic Tac Toe.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.


 Marelene is hosting today and our challenge is Tic Tac Toe.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule! 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:


Not the easiest card to photograph as I embossed the images but it certainly is different.
I used Paper Artsy stamps by Tracy Scott.
I had lots of left-over bits from an earlier project and just thought this was a good time to use them up.


I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

6 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Great card. Very nice details and colours. Have a creative week. Judy

Margaret Mifsud said...

Totally brilliant card Angela!! Love the colour mix and design!! Very elegant and so gorgeous!! Have a wonderful day!! x

Brenda Brown said...

How different the stamps look in this colour combination. A fabulous design and unique card, love it xxx

Cara said...

Stunning card, love all the texture and opulence x

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Angela, great stamps and love the colours and shine, have a great week xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous, those stamps are great and I love the colours you used. Wonderful card.
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10