Monday 7 August 2017

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you some new Masterboards:

 I made this first one using Distress Inks and Distress Oxides and a variety of stamps by 'Indigo Blu'.
Apply the ink to a craft mat, spray with water and swipe the card through it.
Dry this and repeat until satisfied with the effect.
Then I added the stamped images and a text stamp by 'A Stamp in the Hand', very old but I love the style of the text.
 
 
The second one was started with clear embossed ink blots by 'Prima Stamps' then swipe the card through various shades of Distress Oxides.
When this is dry stamp the ink blots in black, first and second generation ink and add a sentiment stamp randomly around the design.
 
 
Hope you like them.
 
Cards using these Masterboards will follow soon.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

7 comments:

Cara said...

Two lovely masterboards, looking forward to seeing what they turn into x

Shoshi said...

Two more gorgeous masterboards, Angela. One day I shall get round to playing with my new Distress Oxides!!

Thank you for your visit. Nothing much else is going on at the moment here except kitty dazzling, as you can imagine!

Shoshi

Donna Ellis said...

Angela, these are fabulous backgrounds! xx

Shoshi said...

Thanks for your return visit, Angela. Now I've got the iPad and the video editing app, it's a doddle doing videos because you've got both on one device. There are lots of Youtube videos showing you how to do it and it's very creative and fun - I'm sure you'd be really good at it, and it would be lovely to see some of your work on video!

It's lovely being able to capture so much of our kittens playing, because this stage is over all too soon!

Shoshi

Jackie PN said...

Looking forward to your cards- these masterboards are quite interesting!I especially love the feel of movement with the top one!
Have I told you your new photo is great? You are just too beautiful Angela! Cute hair cut!
hugs,Jackie xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I always love your Masterboard Mondays - you have such marvellous combinations on the go, and they're all so uniquely beautiful! Gorgeous.

Ruth said...

Lovely masterboards, look forward to seeing the resulting creations! Ruth xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10