Friday 17 November 2017

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Not really got much to show you this week as I've been busy making Christmas cards, going to the gym, taking my mum shopping, you know the usual but I have been out in the garden again so here are some nice autumnal photos.

Maisie searching for fish food, always her favourite game.



 
I wonder if you can see me on the photograph below?


The garden looks so lovely at this time of the year especially when the sun is out.

 
Maisie seems to be getting in the photos today and Stan is there somewhere.

 
Guess the garden photo might be snow next Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Lisca said...

Oh what a lovely blue sky! Don't see that very often in the UK. That is worth a smile in itself. But the doggies are great to watch too. Looking for fish food! I ask you!
I'm sure your mum appreciates being taken out shopping. Enjoy your time together while you still can.
Have a good week,
Keep smiling,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

Lovely autumn photos. I love this time of year. You have a great space to enjoy and the dogs obviously enjoy it too. Hope the sun keeps shining for you. Kate x

Barb said...

Lovely photos of your garden Angela. Enjoy your weekend. Barbxx

Cara said...

Your garden looks stunning and I'm totally jealous of your sun. Been soggy here all week - the bunnies have been paddling in their run!

Annie Claxton said...

Hi Angela, sorry to be so late visiting. Hope you're having a lovely creative and restful weekend by now :o) Love those garden shots - we've been so enjoyig these beautiful sunny Autumnal days as well. Annie C #20

Jackie PN said...

Yup...snow is starting to come down today1 bet you will have it soon yourself!
Angela, give those sweet pups hugs for me!
Have a beautiful week my friend! xx

Elizabeth said...

Lovely autumnal photos. The low sun casts long shadows. Hope you had a great weekend. Elizabeth xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10