Monday 6 November 2017

Masterboard Monday

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

Still using up left-over Masterboards and Zinis.
If you've not seen these stamps by Elenazinski you must have a look at them, they are real quirky and I love them.

Anyhow here's my latest effort.

 
Used the Masterboard below for the little guy to stand on. Glazed his eyes and added the little hat.
The holly is a Tim Holtz die finished with gems.
 
I'm surprised how many cards I've made with this Masterboard but there can't be much left so you should be seeing something different soon!
 
 
The stamp is a Zini by Elenazinski for Paper Artsy.
 
 
 Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.
 
I would love to hear your comments.
 
Angela x

7 comments:

Redanne said...

He really is adorable with his Santa hat on Angela and, as always, your masterboard background is beautiful! Anne xx

Pamellia said...

What a very fun and quirky card Angela! Great masterboard, love the colours! hugs :)

Margaret Mifsud said...

What a fabulous, fun card!! Love that stamp .. so cute with his little santa hat! Great quote too! Simply gorgeous!! hugs xx

pam said...

Fantastic image and love your background colours Angela! looks like you`ll have to make more lol.
Hugs Pam x

Cara said...

This is just adorable! Your page only reloaded once today, so hopefully it'll play ball this week x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What fun, Angela - you know I'm addicted to your masterboards, and this is a fab project!!!

Jackie PN said...

too cute Angela!
although I must admit, I love your classic cards with flora the best!
Jackie xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10