Back to the Craft Barn with Christmas Table ideas.
Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's live now.
I've been working with Elena Zinski stamps and this is what I've made. If you would like to see how I made them then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.
I would love to hear what you think about my project and any comments will be gratefully received.
Happy crafting,
Angela xXx
Blogs I follow
-
Good night and good luck
-
With the closing bell of our blog, I was thinking of some of the
internationally recognized artists that have shared over the years. Here is
a short list:...
9 years ago
-
Mini Abstract Paintings with Dramatic Color and Playful Mark Making
-
[image: Watercolor abstract painting ideas with simple shapes, dots,
modern marks, and layered blue green mixed media texture.]
Mini Abstract Paintings wit...
2 days ago
-
Inspiration post at Stamps and Stencils
-
Hi everyone, I have an Inspiration post over at *Stamps and Stencils*
today, please hop across to check out some of the quick cards I've been
making. Ruth...
7 years ago
-
A Final Double Pinworthy Feast and Farewell
-
Hello all, we are here to say farewell and thank you, as well as to
celebrate the fabulous creativity of all our participants over the years
with a doubl...
5 years ago
-
Second on the 2nd
-
As most of you know, I like my Second Look to somehow reflect what our
current host at Art Journal Journey (AJJ) is featuring. That means I had
to lo...
9 hours ago
-
The Story Of A Lost Ship - Miixed Media Tag-Tunnel/ with video tutorial
-
Привет всем!
Моя новая миксмедийная работа про потерянный корабль. Тэг-туннель сделала
из вырубки ножом Мимикат "Кроличья нора". Чтобы толщу воды сделать ...
3 years ago
-
-
Dream - Altered Diary Cover by Priya Mishra
-
Hello again
Well tonight is Priya's last solo blog and once again its another inspiring
project. Its stunningly simple in many ways, but the crackle giv...
7 years ago
-
Life Documented Week 34 Playing with Fibers
-
Hi all! I was playing in my pocket journal yesterday, and came up with a
l'il somethin'. I've had this gorgeous hand-spun, hand-dyed wool for
months, and ...
7 years ago
-
-
A sale in my Etsy shop and some freebies in my Kofi shop
-
Hello friends, this is one of these rare occasions when I decided to do a
blog post again. Really just for those who don’t follow me on other social
med...
4 years ago
-
Sympathy Cards
-
Sorry I have been absent for so long! I was having a dip in my mojo and
then life got in the way. I recently was at a used craft product sale and
saw lo...
3 years ago
-
-
Product Spotlight - Snow Drifters
-
With our entire range reduced to clear, I thought it would be a great idea
to spotlight some of our favourite products throughout October!
18 hours ago
-
Amazon book response is beyond my wildest dreams
-
I can't begin to tell you how excited and grateful I am about all the
orders and the feedback that I am getting from people who have purchased my
DIY boo...
6 months ago
-
-
Merry Goosemas & Candy Cane Dash Christmas Tags | Spellbinders All-Clubs
Crate BONUS ITEMS for October, 2026
-
The Spellbinders ALL-CLUBS CRATE Club is a fantastic deal! Not only do you
receive all of the clubs released each month, but you also receive bonus
items!
1 day ago
-
My take on Carnival Row
-
So my friend suggested i watch Carnival Row, so far i have watched one
episode and i like just haven't gotten around to watching more yet. But
what i love...
6 years ago
-
Tutorial – Sympathy Card
-
Instructions I began by making a muted black background on my gelli plate.
I didn’t take photos of this process
5 years ago
-
Autumnal Hydrangea - Alison Bomber
-
Painty layers, stamping and painting.
Process Steps
Apply tape to the edges of the watercolour
Take 300 gms Langton watercolour card, apply tape aroun...
5 days ago
-
WOYWW, Vale Neet, Snippets NBUS, Darnell's IDEAS challenge
-
For my WOYWW What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday post at Sarah's Craft shed
here! I've altered my prepared post as I've some photos and memories to
share o...
4 months ago
-
Put a tag on it For PaperArtsy
-
I have a tag on the PaperArtsy blog tonight.
I have used some of the latest stamps and stencils from Kay Carley and also
my first go with one of the co...
6 years ago
-
Magic Tape Solves My Commitment Issue
-
There’s a special kind of creative torture can happen when I’m almost
finished with a piece—whether it’s a gel print or a journal page. Early on,
I’m loo...
6 days ago
-
The Book of Shadows
-
I am working, dear readers,
on a new book, a Book of Shadows..
It has substrates of parchment, Khadi and textiles..
I have used antique ephemera...
2 days ago
-
Festive Firs: From Simple to Simply Piled On!
-
A single stamped tree can be beautiful all on its own, but the Festive Firs
Stamp Set really lets you bring on the fun! With different tree styles and
si...
1 week ago
-
How to Set an Intention for the Season You’re In
-
The Quiet Power of Setting an Intention After I returned from teaching my
art retreat in France, I wrote about something I was still trying to
understand...
2 days ago
-
Challenges for Days - Thursday Challenges
-
Remember to check that your entry to a challenge qualifies. We might have
missed a recent change in the rules. If you do spot something or know of a
cha...
14 hours ago
-
-
OCTOBER Challenge-T and U
-
This year we will be using 2 or 3 letters of the alphabet each month. You
will have to represent at least one of the monthly letters on your project.
It'...
1 day ago
-
1 kit – 10 cards | SSS October card kit
-
Let’s play with the October card kit today, in a lovely fall theme! Grab
your kit HERE or with discount when you subscribe HERE. video tutorial You
can ...
1 hour ago
-
Floral Contrast course
-
We’ve been so happy to see the interest in Floral Contrast. 🌸
We are preparing this new online course around three sculptural pieces that
explore organi...
1 month ago
-
Quick and easy
-
Here I am again and would like to show you my 3th card as a guest designer
for Chocolate Baroque. This time I made two simple cards.
I used the stamps...
4 years ago
-
-
* Spring Journal Page*
Here is my second DT post for March for Country View Crafts and Challenges
with the theme of ‘Spring’ (spring into spring) as ...
6 months ago
-
Moving swiftly on
-
Hello
It feels as if summer has already left us and our beautiful swifts are
headed back to Africa. I took a bit of time away from paper crafting and
ca...
3 years ago
-
Take It Make It Challenge: February Winners!
-
Hello everyone! We are thrilled to announce the winners of our February
challenge! As you all know, we have two winners to annouce today, so
without furthe...
6 years ago
-
Aall and create journal spread - sssmc
-
Another entry for this weeks Simon says stamp Monday challenge “add some
green” 2 in one week (that’s unheard of for me)
For this journal spread I’ve u...
4 years ago
-
#267 Things That Go Bump in The Night, Winner & Top 5
-
Kimx hosted our final ever challenge, Things that go bump in the Night,
and her Winner and Top 5 are:-
3 Silke
and her top 5 are:-
5 Melanie
11 D...
5 years ago
-
Inspired by Autumn
-
Hello crafters,
This fortnight, the Allsorts challenge optional theme, chosen by yours
truly is "Autumn". This can be inspired by the season (crops, grap...
6 days ago
-
Teabag Art for Elizabeth's Earthday Recycling Month.
-
Hi everyone.
I'm back today, after dropping off the blogging planet, with a recycling
page for Elizabeth's (Altered Book Lover) Earthday celebrations. E...
1 year ago
-
Free Printable Junk Journal Cascading Pockets Set
-
Make a junk journal cascading pockets set using this set of free
printables. This junk journal cascading pockets set is easy to assemble and
is perfect to ...
1 week ago
-
Poetic Petals Fun Fold
-
In my opinion, the Poetic Petals bundle was a good choice for this WV fun
fold. I used the pretty Hydrangea Hue In Color as the base of my card.
Adding a...
2 days ago
-
FROM TRASH TO TREASURE
-
Hi Art Friends!
It has been so gloomy here with the wintry weather. It's miserable to go
outside but a perfect time to be in my craft room. I find seren...
6 years ago
-
We Are All Getting Older @ A Vintage Journey
-
Hi everyone xx I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a Happy
and Creative New Year 2020 xx
It's time for a new challenge theme over at A Vintage...
6 years ago
-
-
-
-
Blüten & Falter
-
[Werbung]
Am vergangenen Sonntag war Instahop des Simply Graphic Designteams angesagt
zur aktuellen Frühlingskollektion Noirmoutier kombiniert mit einer or...
2 years ago
-
Collage
-
Voor iemand uit de groep "PapierPret & Postkunst
deze collage gemaak. Ik werk heel graag met
designpapier, etiketten, labeltjes, junk
je kunt van alles g...
1 month ago
-
CASlicious Seasons
-
Hello Stamplings!
Thank you for stopping by today! Last week went by very slowly, which is
something you rarely hear me say. I think it is the changing of...
4 days ago
-
Fairy door
-
Przepiękne drzwi od Dusty Attic zainspirowały mnie tak bardzo,
że postanowiłam stworzyć album w kształcie drzwi do lasu z przepiekną
kolekcją od Mintay...
2 years ago
-
FFO Is Green
-
Yep, I fall for stuff like that! This was a peel-off-mask in a coooool
color! Could´ve joined TOS (Star Trek: The Original Series) with that,
don´t you...
8 hours ago
-
A Burst of Color Art Journal
-
Hello creative souls! Today I'm sharing my latest art journal spread
using stamps, stencils, and Dylusions Paints.
I started by randomly stam...
5 years ago
-
Visible Image - Christmas Eve Stamps Set.
-
Yer know, the thing I love most about
Visible Image Stamps is the fact
that they are so versatile..
This card just sort of evolved as
I slapped on some...
7 years ago
-
-
Finnabair Autumn 2026 Release - part 2: Waxes, Decoupage Fiber Paper and
Clear Crackle Varnish
-
Hello friends,
Today we want to show you the second part of newest Finnabair products. A3
Decoupage Fiber Paper sets match Wax sets - you can easily pai...
3 weeks ago
-
-
-
New Crafty Sales & Weekend Deals
-
Hello lovely crafty friends, I have lined up the latest crafty sales and
deals for you. There are also a bunch of freebies and a Giveaway so even if
you ...
6 years ago
-
Barbara Martin uses art journaling to express her feelings
-
Interview with art journal artist, Barbara Martin.
The post Barbara Martin uses art journaling to express her feelings
appeared first on Get Messy.
3 years ago
-
Cricut Roses & Lace and Foiled Poinsettia Christmas Card
-
Welcome to another card. Cricut Australia + New Zealand sent me a Cricut
Explore 3 and some wonderful products, so I made two cards with it. One is
a ro...
4 years ago
-
Flauschiger Hase
-
Hallo Ihr Lieben,
es geht heute mal 'farblos' zu bei mir. Ganz in Naturtönen ist meine Karte
gehalten.
Der herzige Hase aus dem Stempelset 'Flauschige Os...
8 years ago
-
I went to Canada 😱😱😱
-
So last weekend I was fortunate enough to be asked by Natalie Weiser of
Scrapbook Centrale to go to Montreal in Canada to teach a whole weekend of
mixe...
8 years ago
-
naaldvilt werkjes
-
Hier de naaldvilt werkjes van het afgelopen jaar
3 years ago
-
Défi 1 Scrap and Co
-
Hello, hellooooooooo !!
Me revoici avec le premier défi de Scrap and Co: une inspiration image, que
voici :
*****
*Les trois consignes à respecter...
3 years ago
-
Final Call
-
Hello everyone this is Chas Dalgetty here, Neet's husband. I have very sad
news to impart to you.
Yesterday evening (Wed 29/4/26) at 8:15PM my beloved ...
5 months ago
-
Warme wensen
-
Hallo allemaal,
Toen deze stansmal van Marianne design uit kwam, was ik meteen verkocht.
Dit vind ik echt een leuke stansmal. Zowel voor dichte kaarten al...
9 hours ago
-
Keep it Cozy - Cute Christmas Cat Card
-
Hello, friends! I have a fun and cozy handmade Christmas card to share
today. Since it’s the first day of the month, that means it’s time for a
new *Fan...
1 day ago
-
Craft Stamper Project ... Making Wishes On Stars
-
Hi everyone,
If you haven't already, make sure you get yourself a copy of the January
2018 issue of Craft Stamper. There's loads of gorgeous projects in it...
8 years ago
-
APOTHECARY CABINET - TIM HOLTZ IDEA-OLOGY HALLOWEEN 2023
-
Hello everyone! I had planned to get this tutorial done a lot sooner, but
I've been super busy this month. Better late than never, I guess! I'm
s...
2 years ago
-
Wanderlust week 2 - My "Spiritual heritage"
-
First thought: I wish I could type like I am thinking in my head.
Now onto Wanderlust week 2 where we are exploring our heritage. I've never
considered my...
6 years ago
-
-
Topic 2: Mattints at PaperArtsy
-
Hi Everyone ,
Yay! It's good to be back 😃. It's been too long!
Tonight, I'm super happy n honoured to be over on PaperArtsy's blog sharing
a few projects...
2 years ago
-
Classic Mouse Halloween Costume Party / Just a little Bite !
-
Hi Crafty Friends!
Today,
I’m back at the “Classic Mouse Halloween Costume Party.”
Using the Dracula costume and dress dies from the “Classic Mouse Costum...
1 week ago
-
WOYWW #900: Has it really been over 2.5 years?
-
Shout-out to Julia for giving us a heads up on FB about the 900th What’s on
Your Workdesk Wednesday! The last time I linked-up, and in fact the last
time...
4 weeks ago
-
Hello July - 2022
-
Wow! It's such a long time since I blogged, but I haven't stopped creating
- not completely.
Sadly, my eldest son was found dead last year and, as you ca...
4 years ago
-
Make this journey your own.
-
So life here is busy, busy but I made this tag couple of weeks ago and
have found a snippet of time to blog it ...so here it is :
I am still so in love...
9 years ago
-
Funky Purple Tag
-
Hello!
This week I decided to create a large tag...
1) I started by spraying Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserves distress
oxide sprays onto a large t...
4 years ago
-
Steampunk panels
-
Welcome back to my little corner of the world! I made these 4x6 panels in
the industrial/ steampunk style! The pipes, gears, and faces are resin
moulds I p...
5 years ago
-
Brilliant brand new products from STAMPlorations
-
Hi everyone, today I'm sharing my latest STAMPlorations Design Team make,
and I've gone full-on autumn with this one!
I'm using 3 new products today, firs...
1 week ago
-
A Different Journey
-
It's been a while since my last post as life has chosen a different path
for me to take for the time being. I'm not going to post on this page
anymore...
6 years ago
-
Bugging Out Challenge
-
The current theme is "Bugging out".make whatever you want with this theme
as long as there are some bugs on it. to take part click here
I used the wonder...
7 years ago
-
Rice papers on a Tag
-
Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for popping in today.
I do hope your day has gone well.
Eric had physio today, and bless him ,
His pain is so much worse so w...
1 year ago
-
Farm Meadow Launch by Craft Consortium
-
Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my Design Team post for Craft
Consortium using their latest release launching today 17th February...
6 years ago
-
The Card Chain Challenge - September 2026
-
*We are all about spreading love around the world, *
*one handmade card at a time!!*
Hi there, it's the second of the month and therefore time to enjoy t...
4 hours ago
-
Just Add Ink #795...Stencils & Dies!
-
Welcome to Just Add Ink!
Firstly, our thanks to those who submitted an entry for our recent sketch
challenge. Though the gallery was small, it was a ple...
1 week ago
-
Finnabair CT Paint Review & Giveaway
-
Hi lovely friends
tis an exciting post today eeeep!
Recently, I was asked by Prima to create a little art for them using
Finnabair's amaZing Art Alche...
9 years ago
-
Friday Smiles 2026 # Week 40
-
I can finally say that I am more or less back to normal, so this week I
have managed a couple of trips into town. In fact last Friday evening I
walked t...
9 hours ago
-
Tim Holtz Season of Magic STAMPtember 2026
-
Hello my friends, I'm sharing cards I made with the Season Of Magic stamp
set from the Tim Holtz STAMPtember 2026 release, one of two stamp sets
included...
2 days ago
-
Handmade Mini Album | A Creative Way to Use Your Stash
-
I love a project that gives me an excuse to pull out all those little
treasures hiding in my craft room… and this handmade mini album definitely
did that...
2 weeks ago
-
Paperartsy Giveaway - Gelli Plate Fun
-
Hi back again with my next Paperartsy project, this time making use of the
translucent colours in the Fresco range. Translucent colours are fab for
laying...
8 years ago
-
The Mastering Mixed Media Expo is BACK!
-
The Mastering Mixed Media Expo Is Back! The Mastering Mixed Media event is
back! I am so excited! If you wanted to learn from other artists, for FREE,
an...
5 months ago
-
Floral Fussy Cutting
-
Evening,
I do love inky backgrounds, so here is a card created using some inks and
stamps.
I layered the central panel over some white stamped and embossed ...
3 years ago
-
The Khiva Retreat - A Journey Through Uzbekistan . . with me!!
-
There is pattern and colour everywhere you turn in Uzbekistan.
*The Khiva Retreat - A Journey Through Uzbekistan . . with me!!*
*17th - 30th Octob...
8 months ago
-
Let the dream come true
-
Welcome to another year at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges.
I think it must be a very special year with the numbers 2020 and my word for
the year is *...
6 years ago
-
Back from Beyond with Subtle Splatters...
-
Hello! Do not adjust your screens... Yes, a blog post from Sarah. I cannot
believe my last post was back in August. All I can say is 15 month old
toddler i...
12 years ago
-
Pinkfresh Studio February 2020 Background Stamp Release Blog Hop
-
*Hello everyone! Pinkfresh Studio has a wonderful Background Stamp Release
today! We’re hoping to inspire you today with projects made from these
backgrou...
6 years ago
-
-
Stamped Acorn Tag
-
Hello stampers! It is the last day of STAMPtember® and I am going to finish
the month with a tag using mainly stamping techniques.
*Please note: this pos...
2 days ago
-
Bougeoir Halloween
-
Happy Halloween à toutes & tous Pour agrémenter la soirée d ' halloween
j'ai réalisé un bougeoir avec une liste d'accessoires de récupe que je me
suis prép...
2 years ago
-
-
*Calendari*
*31,5 x24cm libro chiuso -** libro aperto cm 70 *
*libro doppio dipinto fronte e retro,*
* la pagina anteriore con finestrelle mobili*
*Esempl...
16 years ago
-
WOYWW 901
-
Morning lovely Deskers from a sunny Yorkshire.
Wasn't last week brilliant? I absolutely loved desk hopping and visiting so
many old friends and making s...
3 weeks ago
-
ENDNU EN BRODERIRAMME
-
Endnu en broderiramme, bare lidt større.
Jeg har igen "leget" med Primas rust effect paste og papiret er fra
Riddersholm Designs
Woodlands of Scandinavia....
8 years ago
-
My Favorite Holiday Card Technique (and Why It Works)
-
If you’re looking for a Christmas card idea with big impact but
surprisingly little work, this is a card technique you’ll want to try! I’m
using detailed...
1 week ago
-
This Week’s Card Class To Go: October 1st
-
This Week’s Class Details Let’s celebrate World Card Making Day with some
pretty paper and a little time to be creative! This week I’m making 3
beautiful c...
17 hours ago
-
Interactive Fun Fold Christmas Card with a Flip Window | LIVE
-
Have you ever seen a card idea that you just HAD to try? 🎄 My friend
Ardyth shared this interactive fun fold and it has been sitting on my “must
try” li...
1 day ago
-
HOT Topic! Use Hot Foil, Skip the Heat Treat Boxes with Stampin’ Up!®
Neutral Noel Suite
-
[image: Ep 665: HOT Topic! Use Hot Foil, Skip the Heat Treat Boxes with
Stampin’ Up!® Neutral Noel Suite]This sweet treat box (fits 4 Hershey’s
Nuggets) is...
22 hours ago
-
WOYWW 904
-
*SWEETS FOR MY SWEET...*
Hi there all you lovely Deskers, hope you've had a good week! This one has
shot by, it's been all go - I've had more time in th...
2 days ago
-
September 2026 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives
-
[image: September 2026 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives]
Let’s look at some alternate ways to use the September 2026 Paper Pumpkin
kit called Aspens of Gratitude...
2 days ago
-
CROW
-
Hello!
Let's join our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week with:
*GET IN SHAPE*
Simon Says Stamp Store is offering the $25 voucher.
Produc...
4 weeks ago
-
Sitting Bull
-
Hello everyone,
Long time no see !
Today I actually wanted to do some crafting. Whilst on holiday in the UK I
bought myself a bracelet with turquoise...
1 year ago
-
Christmas bauble in blue and red
-
Hello everyone! / Witajcie! Today I’m sharing with you a Christmas tree
decoration created using rice papers from AB Studio. Dzisiaj dzielę się z
Wami bomb...
3 years ago
-
A Pair of very Simple Little Cards
-
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Hope you are enjoying your day.
Just a quick post to share a couple of very simple and easy cards. These
two ca...
5 years ago
-
en nog wat Lente kaartjes
-
Ik wens jullie hierbij een gezellig en gelukkig Paasweekend met gans de
familie toe, geniet van het goede weer en hopelijk komt de Paashaas langs!!
...
7 years ago
-
Cardmaking VIDEO Tutorials with Maremi's Small Art
-
Hello :)
How are you doing ?
I am glad I managed to be back to you sooner than last time :)
I must admit I still struggle to find time for everything. Han...
7 years ago
-
mini art journal |happy page
-
Happy March dear friends!
This month starts with a You Tube Hop inspired by Spring :)
I created a spread in my mini art journal
My page is inspired by thi...
7 years ago
-
A World Away: The painting that found its people!
-
The story behind A World Away: how I painted over a piece I already loved,
followed a new creative direction, and watched the finished painting begin
an ...
5 weeks ago
-
Vecka 22 och 22a
-
Jag har nu två veckor att blogg om då jag saknade internet förra veckan.
Det är verkligen en ögonöppnare hur beroende vi är av internet
när det inte fun...
5 years ago
-
Autumn again........
-
Hello peeps,
Last blogpost using the beautiful Autumn stamps and joining the new
challenge at IO: Falling Leaves, with the second card.
This time two s...
7 years ago
-
"Breath of Сoolness" by Evgeniya Vlasenko
-
Всем привет!
Сегодня с вами я, Евгения Власенко, и хотелось бы показать вам холст на
наше январское задание. Оно такое морозное и текстурное, очень захотел...
7 years ago
-
December Winners!
-
Hello and welcome to Mixed Media Academy challenge. Today we are presenting
winners from November challenge. We had a lot of beautiful entries and we
lov...
4 years ago
-
A steampunk style canvas by Marietta Tegi
-
Hello Everyone!
I'm back on the blog. :)
This time I made a steampunk-style canvas, which was special because I put
chipboard on it, so no stencilling w...
2 years ago
-
Introducing my NEW Swivel & See collection
-
Hi crafters, I hope those who celebrated had a lovely Christmas and New
Year! To kick start 2026, I’m launching my fun and interactive Swivel & See
collect...
8 months ago
-
What I Did in February
-
I'm having trouble updating this blog (since Facebook came into
the picture), so I'm trying a new 'thing'. I'm going to post
once a ...
6 years ago
-
Design Team Project: The Crafters Workshop
-
I thought I would share a TCW Design Team project from August. It's a
simple canvas but it's amazing how one small addition can change finish the
project.
...
7 years ago
-
Pion Design - Birthday Roses and Pearls
-
Hello Everyone!
Today I am sharing a birthday card using some gorgeous papers from Pion
Design collections "*Days Gone By*" and "*Four Seasons of Fairies*"...
6 years ago
-
Bookmaking Kit step by step guidelines
-
Hello, and welcome to this instruction post for my book kits.
I have included plenty of pictures and step by step instructions and I
trust that you wil...
1 year ago
-
Creative Artiste #131 ~ Anything Mixed Media Goes
-
Hello Creatives
October's here bringing a new monthly challenge
@ Creative Artiste #131 Anything Mixed Media Goes
This month I share a simple handmade...
6 hours ago
-
-
-
Clean and Simple. Brilliant Blooms cardmaking kit.
-
Hello Everyone,
Carnation Crafts: Next Clean and Simple cardmaking Kit. Brilliant Blooms.
launching Today 11.00am - 1.00pm Monday 28th September. her...
4 days ago
-
NEW product Darkroom Door - Catch of the day..
-
Surprise: new product released at Darkroom Door...
more surprising is that Darkroom Door is back in business, now from the UK.
One of the newest release...
1 day ago
-
It's Been A While :)
-
Hello blog friends, I hope you are all doing well.
I am doing well, life is keeping us busy and I'm also having fun with art.
I haven't been blogging the...
8 years ago
-
3 Things - Beary Beautiful Booklet {by Eva Schoch}
-
Hi everyone, it's Eva Schoch from @kre_v_ativ with you today for a 'With 3
Things' challenge post.
PaperArtsy sends the same three items to 3 people from...
1 day ago
-
Arteza Metallic Acrylic Paints Used Two Different Ways With More to Come!
-
Hello Friends,
I wanted to share with you a couple art pieces I have completed recently
using Arteza brands metallic acrylic paint. You know, if I get a ne...
6 years ago
-
A New Month & A New Adventure
-
Hello! It's been a really long time since I posted anything to this blog
but I have a really good reason.
A little over 8 months ago my husband lost his jo...
8 years ago
-
So Thankful For You
-
Hello crafters! For today's card, I selected a piece of milk card and used
the *Looped Arch *to cut an aperture in the middle of it. I added mounting
f...
9 hours ago
-
A hunting we will go!
-
Happy Halloween ya'll! I just love this time of year and it reflects in my
art! The world of fantasy comes alive this time of the month. From gouls,
gobl...
8 years ago
-
Christmas Cards In August?!
-
Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today. I have a post to share
with you over on Therm O Web's blog for a set of Christmas cards that I
made with...
5 years ago
-
-
January Challenge Winner
-
Hi every one
Sorry for writing this post this late it has been due from a long time !!
Thw winner for our January Challenge is Sabiha Khan..
This beauti...
8 years ago
-
File Folder tutorial for Craft O'Clock Rose Emotions
-
Hello friends,
I have a video for you !
In this video,
I am going to show you a step by step tutorial of
how to create a file folder from scratch. ...
1 year ago
-
Sunday Snippets - Little Robin
-
Here's my Snippets card for today, and it's another sticker card - I made a
run of five, just the robin images differ:
*I used:- A6 off-white Paper...
5 days ago
-
What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #901
-
*Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop WOYWW, now
being hosted on Sarah Brennan's blog. Here's the link for that lovely lady
- Sara...
3 weeks ago
-
A Simple Tribute
-
Marie, Bev and Taluula ( Three Muses) taught me Zetti Art.
They inspired me. They were kind to me.
I was still crawling as a digital artist, but ...
5 days ago
-
New Finnabair: Where Imagination Meets the Art of Time
-
Step into a world shaped by time, texture, and imagination with the newest
Finnabair release. Featuring four A3 Decoupage Fiber Paper Sets filled with
vint...
3 weeks ago
-
Printing with Boundaries: 3 Simple Layering Techniques by Martice Smith
-
Hi everyone! It’s Martice here today, sharing three simple layering
techniques, packed with vibrant colors, textures, and mark-making. If you
feel like y...
5 years ago
-
Seaside Gift Boxes with Eileen Hull Designs
-
Two blog tutorials in one year? I'll need a lie down 😁! As I mentioned in
the previous post these days I share tutorials over on Facebook, Instagram
and m...
5 weeks ago
-
Who Gave You This Authority?
-
Hello! ¡Hola! Being out of town for most of the week, there has been a
lot of catching up these past few days. I may get a little reprieve this
week, ...
4 days ago
-
A few projects
-
Hello
Friends
I have been very remiss over the last couple of years and neglected my...
3 years ago
-
-
W = Wolf
-
für ein Buchstabenketting
1 month ago
-
-
SanDee & Amelie's January 2020 Top 5 and Prize Winners
-
Welcome back friends!
Here comes the best part of "the job" - getting to announce the Top 5 and
Prize Winners!
*PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE remember to link...
6 years ago
-
Writing Boards for Vintage/Junk Journals ~ Creative Embellishments
-
Hi There Crafty Friends! Today I'm sharing a fun and functional
projectwith you! I've been creating Vintage Style Junk Journals lately and
wanted to inclu...
7 years ago
-
Guard Shack
-
11 years ago
-
**New e-book! Happy Slow Stitching is here
-
Hello everyone, my third e-book is out and is all about slow stitching,
upcycling fabric and colourful collages. Paint your own fabric, learn most
used bas...
2 years ago
-
Dark Romantic Fantasy - Witches Apothecary with secret ingredients
-
Halloween is more than spooky decoration
– it's a chance to create a little world
filled with magic, mystery and stories.
*.... nur in dunklen...
2 days ago
-
A Postcard A Day - Friday 2 October 2026 - Friday Smiles, Friday Face Off
and Second on the 2nd.
-
Hello lovely peeps,
I am showing you an old post from 2015. That will qualify for Second on
the 2nd hosted by Elizabeth and Bluebeard at alteredbooklove...
16 hours ago
-
Texture Challenge - Scrap Matrix Design Team
-
Hi Everyone,
I am here with you today to share my Design Team project for the 'Show Us
Your Texture' Challenge Share. This challenge was one I was super l...
8 years ago
-
-
WOYWW 514 Embellishments for Slippers
-
*I am sorry that people are still unable to see my photos. I am in the
process of moving my blog over to Wordpress, and I have reposted this post
on ther...
7 years ago
-
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Take Courage Journal Page
-
Welcome to the start of a new week and a new Simon Says Stamp Monday
Challenge! This week's theme is to use more than one stencil. I used some
Stencilgir...
4 days ago
-
Wyniki wyzwania Listopadowego / November Challenge Results
-
Witajcie!
Czas ogłosić zwycięzców. Cieszymy się, że ostatnie wyzwanie dla Was
inspirujące. Dostaliśmy mnóstwo pięknych zgłoszeń. Zdecydowałyśmy, że tym
...
5 years ago
-
Sympathy Cards
-
*I made a set of quick and easy Sympathy Cards.*
Een reeks simpele sterkte kaarten gemaakt.
*For the background I used gel prints from my stash.*
Voor...
2 days ago
-
Hey Boo - Color Throwdown #716
-
~ Happy Halloween! Almost! I'm celebrating today with the cards I created
for my grandkids for this week's Color Throwdown challenge. Our color combo
is Pu...
3 years ago
-
-
Sketches for Making Cards
9 years ago
-
Graceful Evergreen Deer Pt 2 – Week 4 Christmas Countdown Series
-
[image: IMG_3692 - snk pk- CCD4 G_ful E_green Pt 2]
Graceful Evergreen Deer Pt 2 – Week 4 Christmas Countdown Series. In Part 2
I show you how you can use ...
15 hours ago
-
What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday 904
-
There is nothing on my desk gentle reader. We’ve been away and I thought
you may like to see a bit of Croatia instead of my perennial mess. We
cruised on...
2 days ago
-
May Top 3 and winner
-
Good morning everyone, a post I've found so very difficult to write, it is
such a very sad day seeing this challenge come to an end, but sometimes you
know...
3 months ago
-
Good Luck
-
Not the usual wedding card :) Wishing a couple a long and happy life
together.
*Een ongewone trouwkaart. Wensen voor een lang en gelukkig leven samen.*
...
2 years ago
-
SDC 342 - Texture week 2
-
Welcome back again to the Stampotique designteam blog .
It is the 2nd week of our texture challenge.
[image: Geen fotobeschrijving beschikbaar.]
It's al...
6 years ago
-
Winners , It's got to be Christmas
-
Hello, welcome back and Happy New Year ! It's time to announce the winner
and top 3 of our last challenge. Please congratulate:
Jul D
Congratulations, we...
7 years ago
-
Make a Halloween Fabric Garland
-
Hello Everyone, it's Martha again with a Halloween project that I hope
you'll like. I love Halloween so I thought I'd give this idea a try. Of
course, ...
10 hours ago
-
Queen of Egypt
-
Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing a fun fold card
made with the beautiful Cleopatra Queen of Egypt collection from Relatively
Thou...
5 months ago
-
Card Making Classes for October 2026
-
Bring fresh inspiration to your card making each month with tutorials
designed to build your skills and help you create beautiful cards with
confidence. ...
1 day ago
-
-
*Ничего обещать не буду. НО, попробую)*
*Здесь всё начиналось, здесь тепло и душевно♥*
*Привет блогу и подписчикам*
Всем привет!
В 10:00 мы начинаем
Жду ...
8 years ago
-
It's out of this world!
-
The Funkie Junkie Inspiration Ave had us being inspired by pastes and
paints this time around! I used those mediums to create a fun picture for
a speci...
2 years ago
-
ATC Matchbox - A Clockwork ...
-
Just a simple ATC box this week, with a little faux leather and steampunk.
You will need tissue paper and some old watch or clock parts.
Once you have ...
2 years ago
-
A Butterfly Specimen
-
[image: A Butterfly Specimen]
Hello friends! I hope this post finds you well…I have another tutorial for
you today sharing how Halloween paper doesn’t nece...
4 days ago
-
-
Hi folks, it's Phil here, Debbie's artist's assistant and other half.
Many of you probably know by now that my lovely Debbie passed away in
hospital on 1...
3 years ago
-
Gewinnerin Challenge #54: Faux Embossing
-
Hier sind ja auch wieder viele tolle Werke eingestellt worden, ich freue
mich sehr! Und wieder hat Random.org die Teilnehmerin Nr. 5 ausgelost, das
ist die...
5 years ago
-
New Sewing Journal/Keepsake book to be listed soon.
-
DUPLICATED PHOTOS below ..Haven't worked out how to delete photos with new
Blogger format???
6 years ago
-
holiday graffiti
-
Holiday Graffiti
*Yield:* 1 Card
*Wet Ingredients:*
Ink – Archival Black Soot, Ground Espresso; Distress Scorched Timber,
Vintage Photo
Other – Collag...
9 months ago
-
Lavinia Stamps calendar - Dena Rangeley
-
Hi Everyone!!
It's been a while since we've used this blog - this is actually my first
blog post with That's crafty!
Due to the new facebook rules about ...
2 days ago
-
Challenge News
-
We are hoping to start our challenges again in a couple of months - this
will probably be over on Facebook and we will make an announcement as soon
as we ...
7 years ago
-
Somebody's Watching Me....
-
Hello everyone...
Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend and you're ready for a new week if
adventures and crafting!
As always, the start of a new week ...
4 days ago
-
Winner & Honorable Mentions: CHAPTER 27 - What a Wonderful Dream it Has
Been!
-
AT LAST! Dear friends, here is the post you have been waiting for. Life has
a way of wrecking the best laid plans! I will not bore you with the details
tha...
13 years ago
-
Link Love: December
-
*DECEMBER*
So many links. So little time. Once a month I am going to share links to
articles, artists, websites, social media feeds, artwork, events, book...
7 years ago
-
My 3 favourite projects for 2020 by Titbelsoeur
-
Hello nice friends !
Each year, my last December post is dedicated to our favourite 3 projects.
This is a good opportunity to wish you a very happy Chris...
5 years ago
-
Two Holiday Cards Kits That Are a Gift Too!
-
Good Morning Everyone!
I always make my Christmas Cards every year for special friends and
family. Each year I try and do something a little different....
2 years ago
-
PaperArtsy new release - Christmas 26!
-
More on my website *here*
International stockists *here*
Full blog post with all the pics *here*
2 weeks ago
-
June Mid-Month Inspiration for "Wrap it Up"!
-
[image: Image may contain: text]
Welcome to our June 2018 Mid-Month Inspiration Post. Check out some more
fun projects created by our designers using wra...
8 years ago
-
Winner Announced
-
As this is the last challenge for a while and there's only 3 entrants, I'm
giving a 3 digi prize to each of you.
Wendy
Monique
Elly
email me at theoctopod...
12 years ago
-
World Ocean Day
-
Thrilled on two counts.....
I am guesting at The Day Of The Month Challenge
and my favourite challenge CAS Mix Up is back......
It's world Ocean Day over ...
4 years ago
-
Piecework using Friendly Plastic
-
Friendly plastic piecework technique
Supplies needed:
3 strips of friendly plastic, rolling pin or tube, strong scissors, cooking
oil, small towel, strong t...
15 years ago
-
-
-
Stay Wild for That's Crafty
-
Hi Everyone
As it's Tuesday I'm over on That's Crafty blog today sharing some art. This
weeks make features one of the fabulous 'Oddball' character stamps...
5 years ago
-
-
Simon Says Use More Than One Stencil
-
Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says
Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the * MAKE YOUR OWN
BAC...
4 days ago
-
-
My Dreamland
-
*Hello Friends!!!*
*Happy New Year to all of You!!!*
*This mixed media 3D project, I have created for the Papericious December
month Challenge- “Anything Go...
8 years ago
-
-
Misty Winter Garden and WOYWW
-
Over the last few weeks we have had some very misty mornings - I live
right by the coast so a lot of sea mist rolls in and one of the things I
love is bei...
8 months ago
-
Watercolor creams with sequin waste
-
I love sequin waste. It comes in a Mylar roll in various “sequin” sizes.
The holes are from where the sequins are punched. They make amazing
stencils...
7 years ago
-
StencilGirl® Stencil and Texture Mayhem
-
Hi, servus and welcome to a short invitational post, everyone!
After a short return of icy cold winter two weeks ago, the sun is now back
at warming my gar...
1 year ago
-
-
-
Summer into Autumn
-
Hello all! In a bid to get back into the blogging habit (before I really
dive in with - hopefully - weekly posts in 2027 following my Wanderlust
journey...
1 week ago
-
Bank Holiday Classes Sale
-
Bank Holiday Classes Sale Hey guys, Are you ready for a Bank Holiday
Classes Sale? Well, it’s here! 🙂 All my online classes in my SHOP now at
20% OFF! 🙂 ...
7 years ago
-
-
01
09
10
7 comments:
These are absolutely gorgeous. Apologies for a late woyww reply but time just seems to disappear in December. Stay warm and have a lovely weekend.
sandra de @18
your place setting markers are adorable! I love the hats!!
These are just adorable! Jo x
I can't begin to tell you how cute I think these are!!
Simply as cute as can be!
What an adorable set of place names, can I invite myself to dinner please?
omgosh these are just too sweet Angela!!
Will you be hosting a dinner for Christmas? If I were I would surely need to make these!
hugs,Jackie
I know these will be the talk of the table. How incredible and thoughtful.
Post a Comment