Friday 18 October 2024

Friday Fun Day.

        Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


My neighbour took this photograph of the Aurora Borealis over our house, never seen that here before.

Saturday we went for our flu jab, the nurses at the clinic were jet propelled. We arrived to a massive queue and within fifteen minutes everyone was done and on their way home.

Luckily I did my housework when we got back as I wasn't feeling my best the following day but fine by Monday so more gardening that day pulling out some waterlily leaves ready for the winter.


Red arrows are back and busy again.
Sorry not a brilliant photo.

I seem to have been spending more time trying to come up with ideas for Christmas cards rather than making anything but I'll get there.

Tuesday went into town to visit the bank and sell a few old gold rings which went well, gold is up in price at the moment so better to be selling than buying right now. 

From there we went to the fish farm to pick up some winter provisions for the winter so the fish will be pleased.


Not very busy so we were soon in and out again though I did have a look at some of the fish obviously.


Oh dear temptation! Walk away from the fish!
These are some of the larger fish and they have a side window in the pond so you can look inside.

Stopped and had lunch out and then home again.


Thursday found us in the garden as it was a nice day.
Getting the trees ready for the winter with fruit tree Grease.


Daisy was enjoying running around the garden.


Alfie having a sniff round.


They were both ready for this when we got back on Tuesday as we left them both at home.


Animals are the only creature that love you more than they love themselves that is if you're kind to them obviously.


A good cuddle puts everything right.


I have to watch out for this as Daisy's favourite thing is to try and lick your nose and I don't know where that tongue's been Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.



Angela x

2 comments:

Annie said...

Lovely post Angela...lots to smile about. Think of me at 11 tomorrow morning....there will be photos I'm sure ;-)
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

Lucky you to have the aurora visible from your home. I hope it does the same next year. It is on my bucket list to see it, but I don't think I will be going to up to it now, so maybe it will come down to me!
I love the autumn days spent out in the garden. probably my favourite time of year. I thought you were going to say you bought a new fish, but this is probably not the best time of year for it. But they do have some beautiful specimens to choose from. Kate x

Blogs I follow

01 09 10