Friday 11 October 2024

Friday Fun Day with smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Tree trimming still continues, we're round at the front this time.


The Hydrangea flower is looking beautiful now it's drying out.
That looks like it's going to survive as it was another piece that Alfie managed to break off the original plant. He loves to rub up against them, he has no respect!

Sunday was a brilliant day at the Lincolnshire Showground with the Crafterama show.
Obviously came home with a few interesting items.


I didn't take many photos but this one was Jo Channon's Make and Take. They were making Christmas baubles with Polystyrene balls.


Thought Annie might like this. It was a company at the show advertising workshops.

On Tuesday I met up with some of the ladies I used to work with and guess who turned up! the guy who was the headmaster at the school where we all worked but like us he is retired now.
We had a great chat, it was nice to see him.

Now a lazy dog!


Alfie in his favourite position.


He makes a good pillow.

Daisy is somewher around though she had been told off earlier for digging in the garden again, she is a scruff.

And if that's not funny enough here are a few more.

Yes that's my Daisy though as yet her breath is not that bad.


Where would we be without them.


That's the decision made then!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

4 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Trimmng the shrubs takes a long time and I am always amazed at how much debris there is. But don't they look good when it is done!
A very prety hydreanga. Mine are very poor this year. I should have watered them more during the dry winter and spring.
Our sewing group made the baubles on polystyrene balls one year and I still have mine.
I love the way Alfie lays on the arm of the chair. he is so relaxed. Hope your week is relaxing too. Kate x

Annie said...

I'm finding all the answers to where would we be without them...it's painful. I'm sure it will get easier but Milly filled so much of our lives. I loved your funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

What a lovely hydrangea!
Love to see Alfie relaxing in what might be his favorite place. It looks really comfortable.
I also love the quilt. We used to have a quilt workshop here in Baza, but it folded during Covid.
Thanks for the smiles,
Have a great weekend,
Lisca

Iris Flavia said...

I feel like your dog now.Must be the weather!
And my work... ;-)

Blogs I follow

01 09 10