Monday 14 October 2024

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


A4 card today as I was only playing with some Lisa Horton Cloud 9 Interference inks to see how they looked using different techniques but you can't waste a nice piece of card right!




I've enlarged this bit of card so you can see how the colours show.
I applied the ink to my glass mat and then placed the card over it to pull the colour but the Interference didn't show with this technique but applying it with a blending tool through the stencil worked really well and you can see how the blue and brown show on the leaf. 


The blue is very shiny and I found that even though two colours don't always show with some techniques the shine certainly does.


I'm loving these inks. I added a little more interest by splattering some white spots on next and some stamping.


And so to making a card.


The next part was to decide on the focal image and I've used a sizzix die for this.


Layered this with matching coloured cards.


The sentiment was from this set by Woodware.



And I have all this left over so we'll see, I'm sure I'll find a use for it and more playing with the inks too.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10