Wednesday, 29 July 2026

woyww -895 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

      Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

This was my desk on Saturday.


And this is my display of the samples I made for the club.
These are called butterfly cards because of the way they open inside.
They are fun to open and everyone loved them.


The group were well behaved and made a great job of the project.
Such enthusiasm! but we did have time for chat too Lol!

And my desk at home looks like this.....


Not got round to tidying up since Saturday.
Sunday went to Heckington country fair so by Monday I needed a rest but there are one or two things on the desk you might like, amongst the mess.


Don't know if you've seen this before, I remembered I'd got it when sorting out some other stuff.


This is one of the cards I made for the craft club samples.




I made the papers with a stencil.
I like to scan them and then change the colours with a photo editing program.

So that's me done for today.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

ukmaryanne said...

Happy pre-knitting WOYWW!
Oh I do love that butterfly card. Off to knitting shortly and one of my gals is newly into cardmaking - I think she would love this! Gorgeous masterboard BTW.
Mary Anne (5)

Lynnecrafts said...

Your oceanic butterfly card is my favourite but they’re all good! I very much like the one with triangles, too.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 9 xx

Helen said...

Fabulous cards , what a clever design . Im not surprised it was popular at club! Happy woyww Helen #1

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I really like your butterfly cards. That mechanism sounds fun to work with. Blessings!

BJ said...

Cool butterfly cards, defo lots of butterflies around this Summer, probably the only positive thing I have to say about Summer really. Love the triangle card too - hmmmm not done anything with triangles and they are very effective. Love the texture strips on your sea card really adds a sea feeling to the card. Hugs Bj#11

Twiglet said...

What a wonderful array of cards - all so detailed and gorgeous - well done you.x x Jo 🌈

Julia Dunnit said...

I don’t know which made me smile most Angela, the amazing card and fold, especially the fintastic sample, (love a turtle) or the fact that the workshop ladies were well behaved! Certainly o would have been, I think the fold mechanics look v complicated!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10