Monday 27 April 2020

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



I've been playing with the Gelli plates for a change to create some Masterboards. It is so long since I had fun with these great techniques.


I've used Dylusion stencils to create the designs and acrylic paint.
Simple, quick and effective though once you start it's difficult to know when to stop, probably when you run out of drying space!

Then used one of these to create this card with the addition of Tim Holtz and Sizzix dies, finishing with some Stickles Glitter Glue.


Just have to decide what to do with the rest!

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

9 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Looks like you've been having a very productive time with the Gelli plate... and I love the panels on your card - what a great design feature for a tall elegant format card. The squiggly die-cut is so cool!
Alison x

Helen said...

you know what a fan of masterboards I am... Gorgeous backgrounds and fab card created from them! take care and stay safe.

Craftyfield said...

Gelli printing is great fun but I often find that my prints are rubbish and the best ones… I daren't use! Love your card, very "urban grunge", perfect for male teens or males in general I think… Have a great week Angela!

Crafty Claire said...

I always love your masterboards. These ones have an edgy contemporary feel xxx

Kyla said...

ooh great masterboard and love the finished card, especially the scribble

kyla

Julia Aston said...

what colorful and fun gel print masterboards you created Angela! You'll be able to make quite a few cards with them! Love the mix of pink and green on your card with the squares from the masterboard and fun squiggle die cut! thanks for sharing with us at A Vintage Journey! xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Lovely card, Ang, and as always, your masterboards are outstanding!

Words and Pictures said...

Should also have said thank you so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey! xx

awad ngah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10