Friday 24 April 2020

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Still moving stuff into the cabin.


Which now looks like this. I managed to add a few things to the walls too.
We can't finish the table yet as we need wood and wheels but I'll find something to cover it with for the time being.


These little beauties are enough to make anyone smile.


And a lazy dog!
Stanley. 
Those  are my legs by the way that he's resting his head on so I'm probably just as bad as him but my excuse is that I can't move or I'll disturb him!


Nearly ready for a hair cut too! Again that goes for both of us really!

And Maisie.


Well she thinks the craft mags make a good pillow.
At least they're both quiet.

Mum an dad are quiet too so fingers crossed that it will stay that way.

And I photographed this the other day. 


It's a rainbow done in chalk that someone down the street had done.

And of course I can't let you go without a few funnies.


Maisie and Stan love these.



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

12 comments:

mamapez5 said...

There soon won't be any room for you in that cabin Angela. It's a shame you have to wait for supplies to finish it off, but I think building material stores will be among the first to re-open.
The dogs look very comfortable and of course you mustn't move and disturb the sleeping beauty.
Keep smiling. Kate x

Annie said...

I've very late in the day catching up with my Friday friends...its been a day of manic ordering of face masks and trying hard to replenish my stock and failing hopelessly to keep up with demand.
Your cabin really is filling out nicely. There will be so many happy hours spent in there.
Hugs,
Annie x

Karen said...

Loved the funnies! your orchids are beautiful ~ incredible colors ~ Stanley is too sweet ~ Enjoy your weekend!

Lisca said...

Your cabin is filling up slowly. How exciting. You are going to have fun!
Oh those orchids are gorgeous! I wish I could keep orchids. I have always failed with orchids for some reason.
Your dogs are such characters! Yes, the hair situation is bad. I badly need a hairdresser and so does half the world.
Your funnies made me smile too, especially the last one.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Marit said...

I'm jaleous of your studio-shed, it's a beautiful place! I'm glad you're doing fine. Thanks for your visit the other day, have a nice weekend and stay safe! Hug-from-a-distance, Marit #27

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I apologize for being late visiting. I was awakened yesterday by such a loud noise, it shook my entire house. It also knocked my electricity out for over 20 hours.

Your studio is looking beautiful and the addition of the art on the walls make it seem homey.

GORGEOUS orchids, something I could never grow.

Stan and Maisie look like they can use haircuts, but the dog funnies were even funnier. As soon as I saw that mound outside my house, I thought of your two and how the Friday Smiles post was so much better than anything else. Have a super rest of the weekend, dear (and your FAMILY, too).

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Awww, these did give me the smiles! :))

Crafty Claire said...

Wow the craft cabin is looking more like a craft shop. Have a lovely weekend crafting away xxx

Shoshi said...

Wow, Angela, your cabin is coming on a treat! It's beginning to look like somewhere you can settle down and create! It's very exciting. I hope you get your table sorted really soon. It all looks beautifully organised. I remember how neat and organised my room looked when I first started, and now it's always a tip - I've got far too much stuff in there! Beautiful orchids, and your little doggies are so cute with their funny eyebrows! Little sleepy-heads.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi x#15

Words and Pictures said...

Great to see the art going up on the walls - and I meant to say last time I really like the island of shelving in the middle - that's where the work surface is going, is that right? Clever.

Your orchids are looking amazing. I'm taking great delight in the growth of my rather more humble vegetable seedlings - nature is a wonder! Stanley and Maisie both look so comfortable and happy - it makes you calmer just looking at them.
Alison x

Craftyfield said...

Whoah… the palace is getting full quickly! Fabulous space to craft in!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Exciting to see your studio taking shape, and, as always, I LOVE your dog cartoons. You always brighten my week, Ang!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10