Friday 3 April 2020

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.



Busy in the cabin again. 
It's slow going but we'll get there sooner or later.


The rolled up thing is the rug which will be in here when everything's done.
The shelves look nice and tidy but not sure they will stay that way!



Of course not everyone in this family have been busy.



Such as this boy, too comfortable to be bothered with any of that work thing!




This was a bit of a surprise when my hubby arrived from the garden with these last week.
 A family down the road had a van full of these and would normally sell them at events but obviously they've all been cancelled so they had brought them round to the neighbours for anyone who wanted them but don't worry they kept a good distance from each other.
We shall have to eat these very slowly. 
If you've had Pipers crisps you will know how moreish they are.

Now a little something else to make you smile.



I don't think this guy will be lonely with all his friends for company.

This shows that dogs know how to stop you feeling lonely.
You have to love our four legged friends.


Take care everyone and have a happy weekend,
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for another fun post! The room is looking good, Jo x

Helen said...

what a fab space; it looks huge! am "at lunch" from my work.... so on my computer rather than the work one!! take care stay safe.

Annie said...

I'm loving all the updates on the cabin...what is the bar going around the room at ?waist height for? I'm booking a play date in there when this is all over :-)
Love the photo of the puppies....I bet they don't stay cuddly like that for long :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Karen said...

Your craft room is turning out wonderful! - Wow - to all those chips ~ I had to look up the word Moreish, I found the definition: Moreish is an informal word used to describe a food or drink that makes you want to have more of it. Moreish is primarily British, and it's relatively uncommon. Example: These biscuits are so moreish—I can't help but eat the whole bag in one sitting.
I was thinking of Garish
Obtrusively bright and showy; lurid.
"garish shirts in all sorts of colors
So I was temporarily confused!!
I learned a new word today :) thank you!
~ Blessings to you

Lisca said...

Your cabin looks fab! I bet you can't wait to start crafting in there.
I've not had Pipers crisps before but I'm sure they are moreish. How kind of that chap to dole out the crisps to all the neighbours.
I smiled at the dog funnies. You know, It took me a few seconds to register that all that brown fluffiness I was looking at, were actually puppies! So sweet!
Hugs, Lisca

Neet said...

There is someone not too far from me (like 2 metres) who would love to help you get rid of that big box of crisps - or is it two boxes? We had some on order but they are out of stock so no crisps to be had here. No potatoes either so can't even try to make some.
Well, I am envious. What a fabulous craft den you have. This is going to be absolutely fantastic! What better way to spend the time in lockdown than setting up your own little haven.
Love it!
Stay safe and well
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

mamapez5 said...

I love all the tidy shelves. I like my room kept that way. My desk is often a mess but my shelves are labelled and orderly so I can at least find things when I want them.
We've just run out of crisps so i could do with a neighbour like yours.
And yes, we do love our furry friends!! Kate x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your cabin crafting studio looks fantastic so far. I can't wait to see it when it's done. You're very organized, so I'm sure things will stay relatively neat, despite your claims otherwise. :-) I like your lounging dog: he has the right idea, take a nap while everyone else does the heavy lifting. Those boxes of crisps look like a good stockpile to have. I enjoyed your comics. Both were very funny, and so true about our four legged friends.

Belinda said...

Hello, Angela! I absolutely love your new craft space. It's so bright and cheery and the storage is fabulous. I hope the carpet doesn't completely cover that gorgeous wood floor. It looks like a great place to be and what perfect timing with our homebound directive. I hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by. Stay well, my friend.
Belinda#31

Crafty Claire said...

Oh my goodness Pipers crisps and a craft cabin...can I come and live with you?! Have a lovely weekend xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah loving the cabin Angela well done indeedy.. send some crisps my way eh? About a month ago when out at shops . Yes those days! Treated myself to packet. Very unusually so. Normally cant eat them.. but no issues. A mercy!
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and all you love, and keep you well in uncertain times. In God we trust.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That studio is looking great, Ang, and that puppy pile made me grin. I'd love to have one of those! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10