Friday 4 June 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


It was so good to get back to the Craft club and see everyone again. That was Saturday.


If you were around earlier in the week you may well have seen the card I made with this here.
I have to say I didn't get very far with it at the club, think there was more chatting than making went on.


But I did get the card blank stamped.

On Sunday I had fun in the cabin doing some moulding with resin.


All ready for the fun to start.



These are some of my favourites.


I used some quick set resin so got quite a lot finished for once.


My favourite dragon, well one of them!


Quite like this new one though no idea at the moment how I'll use it so any ideas will be gratefully received.



And while I was busy doing that Him-In-Doors came out to play too well sort of as he was cutting the grass.


While I was playing nicely in the cabin.



No idea where Maisie was but Stan is sitting in the sun enjoying the nice weather.


And learning that it's not a good idea to go into the kitchen any further than this.


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

10 comments:

mamapez5 said...

I love all the resin moulding. I have only done it with clay, and then I never know what to do with the things I have made! I am sure you will come up with lots of creative ideas though. The cabin looks such a lovely place to 'play', and how nice to have the sunny days for lawn mowing etc.
I hope the sun continues to shine for you. Kate x

Lisca said...

Oh, you have started to use the cabin as craft space. Great! It's wonderful that you could get together with your craft friends and chat. Even if you didn't really make much. I have one of those stamp guide things too and I really like it but I thing my ink pads are too old as I still don't get a clear stamp image.
Working with the resin looks like fun. I saw the dragons the did for an earlier project and the end results were stunning. So I am looking forward to seeing some of these little gems when you've done with them.
I haven't done any crafting for nearly a year. I used to do scrapbooking, card making and pocket letters and whotnot. One day....
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Sue said...

I bet it was so good to get back to craft club, I can imagine that you didn't get much done though, so much to catch up on like where have you been - nowhere. What have you done - nothing lol. Just like the weekly portal calls with Mum & Dad and my sister. No-one has done anything but it takes us an hour and a half to talk about it! Take care and have a very happy weekend xx

Annie said...

Sorry for the late visit....we’re on an adventure in our motor home 😀
I love the resin items you’ve been making. It looks such a fun thing to do.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How wonderful to get back to Craft Club after so long. And that resin is amazing. Like Kate, I only have poly clay, but I truly LOVE your molds. You put then to great use. So glad to see you are using your cabin, while your husband is "slaving" away in the garden (grin). Hope the rest of your weekend is great, too, dear Angela.

Crafting With Jack said...

Some wonderful pieces of resin decorations there. I am sure you will think of something to do with big piece. I was having fun today. Remember I said there wasn’t much in magazines, wellI may have changed my mine slightly! I have been doing some little collages using images and words cut from a magazine.using index cards for the ICAD challenge. I bought a double pack today (Simply Cards and Papercraft and Papercraft Essentials) so I could have more fun -must be mad! Angela x

Lynn Holland said...

A big wow from me Angela on your resin makes. They are really good.
Your she shed and garden look lovely. Isn’t it nice to get outside in the sunshine. I think we are all glad of it.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lynn xx

Mac Mable said...

So glad you where able to get back to your craft club x. You sure have had fun this week in your fabulous cabin making all those moulds. Great to use the quick set resin so that you can achieve lots on one go. Stan always makes me smile and missed seeing Maisie too x.

Crafty Claire said...

Wow the detail in the moulds is fantastic. I think the one with the two little dragons could be used sideways as a faux hinge. You might have to file down the bottom. Very exciting things going on. Looking forward to seeing the projects xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

So great that you can now get together with your artsy crew, play and chat. There is light at the end of the tunnel, and I can see that you're using it to great effect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10