Friday 8 October 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


It's good to see the park being used by so many different people.


The runners are all back.


But we still find somewhere quiet to walk.


Building work continues.


The land at the back of us has been flattened but as you can see it is some distance away.


A close-up shows the land better.


If you thought my pile of garden cuttings were big last week...well what about this lot. We're about two thirds there now....well I hope so! It's very time consuming but we need to get it done before the weather changes.

Other than that things have been pretty quiet which is probably a good thing.


I have some interesting photographs to show you but this is just a teaser, more to follow next week when I've sorted them. 

And of course we can't leave without a few funnies:







Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

mamapez5 said...

It looks as though you will have a building site behind you for quite a while. I hope the houses are an attractive design.
It is good to see the park in use again after all that work through the summer.
The garden is hard work at the change of season but it will be good to have it all cut back and tidy when you look out at it.
You found some cute funnies again this week so I leave you smiling! Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's nice to see the park being used again. Enjoyed seeing the runners were using it, too.

That building site is really coming along quickly. They sure leveled it fast and I see it is going to be finished soon at the rate they are going.

Is that a little fox or two I see? It will be fun to read about them next week. I am sorry you have all that yard work to accomplish, but I know it will be worth it come winter and spring.

Cute dog funnies, especially the stick chaser. Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend, Angela.

Annie said...

I hope you like the houses they are building behind you and they don’t disturb the little furry friends hiding in the undergrowth. The park is looking good now and it’s great to see it being used well.
Love the funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

It's wonderful to see the park being used. It is a lovely park.
Your pile of garden cuttings has become a mountain! Ready for bonfire night?
Ah, a fox! Urban foxes were quite common in Bristol when I worked at the hospice. I saw them on many a night shift. Then there was an epidemic of mange (or whatever it was called) and the fox population was so much reduced that I never saw another one.
Your funnies are so funny. I had a good chuckle at all of them. I do like the one with the names.
Have a lovely weekend,
Keep smiling,
Lisca

Stacy Sheldon said...

ooh that is cool to see so many people outside together :) and the funnies made me chuckle Angela. :) and that peeking shot. WOW

Mac Mable said...

Great to see the park back in use and well done you with your hard work and progress in your garden. Thank you for the usual funnies and the sneak look at the adorable fox x.

Crafty Claire said...

I do like your teaser. I can see at least two sets of ears. Looking forward to the update xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm laughing hysterically at that first cartoon, and am certain that is the truth for canines. Pure delight, as always, Angela.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10