Monday 4 October 2021

Use it or lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with some stamped images by Imagination Crafts:


These are yet more gorgeous stamped images that I coloured ages ago and then never used them.


Not sure how clear this is but I glazed the surface after colouring the flowers.


I so love these designs.


And here is a very simple way to complete a card. 
With this beautiful design I feel it's better to add a fairly simple background so I chose this paper as it contains similar colours to the stamp.


I think it works but what do you think.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Kim x said...

Fabulous cards Angela. I love these old Imagination stamps, and your samples are just stunning.
Just blogging my card inspired by you xx

Shoshi said...

I love these, Angela. So pretty! Gorgeous colours.

Shoshi x

Mac Mable said...

What pretty images and wonderfully coloured Angela and yes the toppers speak for themselves on the cards x.

Sue said...

Angela those images are fabulous, and beautifully coloured, I really like how you've added the glaze. The pop of yellow and the gingham are perfect for your base card. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

The pieces are gorgeous, Angela, and I love the colour coordinated background. Beautiful card, my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10