Friday 29 October 2021

Friday Fun Day with smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


If you've been around recently you will remember this tree that was trimmed. This was the last photograph I showed you and.....

today it looks like this. 
Growing nicely!


We found this chap in the park the other day and though he's obviously not very lively it's so rare to see them that I thought I would photograph him.
You can see why they are so good at digging, just look at those claws.


Back to the building work behind the fence.

This was the beginning of the week.


They had started moving even more trees and stuff.
 but I was not expecting the next part.


They had dumped the shavings and branches just the other side of the fence so I don't think our foxy friends will be around for a while.

I think we need a smile after that so here goes.




Somebody knows dogs well I think!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

10 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Oh dear. I hope they move some of the debris but I have my doubts. At least it is organic so it will eventually rot down, but I can see the foxes might be a bit put out!
That tree's growth is amazing already. They really do appreciate a good haircut soemtimes.
I have only seen a wee mole once on our driveway back in UK. IT had the softest most velvet fur I have ever seen on an animal and wondered how it stayed so clean underground. It certainly has some might digging equipment.
Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was actually rather appalled by the way the crew dumped that dirt and debris. I hope the tiny foxes find a good place to overwinter.

I'm so glad I read Kate's comment, because I had NO idea what the little animal was until she mentioned it was a mole.

That tree is amazing. It sure wants to live and thrive. Loved the dog funny about leaving home. Really clever. Have a great rest of Friday, dear Angela, and a great weekend, too.

Lynn Holland said...

Oh crikey Angela looking at all that construction work I’d need a stiff drink but I’ll settle for your funnies, they are a good chuckle
Lynn xx

Annie said...

Sorry to see the huge piles the builders have made especially if it’s disturbed your foxy friends. I really love to watch the growth on trees when they have been cut back like that. Thanks for the latest dog funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Wow, that tree certainly has grown! They just love a good trim.
What a bummer that the builders dumped all the debris behind your fence. Especially with the foxes nesting there.
Gosh, that mole looks really big (I'm looking at the sprigs of grass for comparison). I always thought they were really small, never having seen a real mole. Yes, their digging equipment is huge.
I really like the dog funnies. They are so true.
Have a lovely (hopefully not too scary) weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

StampinCarol said...

Running slow this week due to fatigue. Your tree looks happy.
Love the jokes.
Have a great weekend.
Carol N #21

Crafty Claire said...

So sorry to see the mess that has appeared the other side of your fence. Have they acted legally? I'd be tempted to double check. On the plus side nature is very resilient as the tree shows, even if the foxes are put off plenty of beasties will move in to the new habitat. Hopefully it's not too much of a distraction and you can take refuge in your craft cabin xxx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

The tree has grown back quite nicely. I enjoyed the funnies. Happy Halloween!

Mac Mable said...

I see what you mean about the foxes now Angela. It sure looks like it has 'just been dumped'.
Yay to the tree and so glad it is thriving x. I have never seen a mole, in real life, so thank you for sharing...even though he is definitely not lively! Thank you for the smiles my friend at the end of the post x.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Oh, I am sorry to hear about the destruction of the foxy habitat - I hope they manage to get it back in some form. As always, your cartoons are a delight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10