Friday 13 October 2017

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I had a great time at Newark last Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday I went to a great workshop organised by Oyster Stamps.

Iliana from Sweet Petunia gave a great workshop using the Misti stamping tool, not only that but we received a free goody bag! and free stamps.
The workshops that Oyster organise are always good value and it's so nice to have other people to craft with.

So here goes a few photos from the day.

 
This is Iliana who invented the Misti.


 And the lovely Barbara.

 
My desk for the day. 
 
 
Misti in action and yes it should be pink but the sun has faded mine not that it makes any difference to the way it performs.


 

 All done and ready for colouring in.

 
This was just another way to use the Misti.


Wonder if you know who this lady is???
Some of you will know here by all the gorgeous die cuts she uses on her cards.

 
Then we went on to using the corners.


Sample cards using the techniques:
 
 On Sunday I went back for the sales day.
 
 I so love this company from Scotland, Stampers Grove.
They just sell all the stuff I love and it's well worth having a look at them on line here.
 
 

 Ooooh...Paper Artsy stamps...lovely!

 
Loving the sample cards too.

 
Hope to see them again sometime.

 
Of course I managed to buy a few things elsewhere too Lol!
Now all that has got to make you smile, it did me!
 
And this Sunday I'm off to the Doncaster Dome for another craft show, can't wait!
 
Hope you have a great weekend too and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
By the way did you guess who my crafty friend was?
Her blog is here:
If you guessed you will already know what great cards she makes and if you didn't you are in for a treat!
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

5 comments:

pam said...

Well how did you get that cheeky shot Angela,..good job you cannot see my face lol..
Was a great day though! great company.
Hugs Pam x

Jackie PN said...

Kinda glad now that I don't have shows this close to me... I would be broke! heehee
Thanks for the share Angela! Have fun on Sunday and happy weekend!
love to you,Jackie xx

stampingbowd said...

Hello, my friend! It's been awhile since we visited one another!!! Thanks for sharing with us your awesome day! How fun to have Iliana there stamping with all of you! I LOVE my MISTIs!!! I never want to stamp without one!!!

Cara said...

Wow, looks like you had a fab time. I love Stampers Grove and PaperArtsy too. Will check out Pam's blog as well x

Barb said...

Wow this looks like a fabulous day and all those gorgeous stamps! Barbxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10