Monday 9 October 2017

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with my new Masterboard:

Sorry  this is not easy to see but all will be revealed soon.

 
Tim Holtz stencil and Prima 3D gel.
 
 
 More stencilling and it's ready for the Oxides.
A little more stencilling (Art from the Heart) on the top too.

 
 
Same stencil but this time using the Distress Oxides.

 
 Then finished it off with some Text stamping and I think that should do, oh! and sealed it with Mod Podge Sparkle.
 
 
And the cards so far:
CAS with the addition of some Tim Holtz dies cuts and a sentiment.

 
Cards like this make good use of an A3 Masterboard and don't need a lot more detail.
 
You might have guessed that the cards are on top of a new Masterboard.
All will be revealed there soon.
 
Hope you enjoyed watching me make this.

I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

9 comments:

Helen said...

fantastic masterboard and love the cards you made from them

Kelly said...

Love the colors... and the layers. So pretty. Creative Blessings! Kel #24

froebelsternchen said...

A wonderful masterboard and very pretty cards!

Jackie PN said...

SO gorgeous!! Can't believe how you make such beautiful cards from such playful masterboards(well if looks like playtime to me!) heehee
Jackie xo

Sue said...

This is beautiful Angela, I think it's one of my favourite masterboards that you've made, and the Christmas cards are perfect! xx

pam said...

Gorgeous cards from your master board Angela, love the texture and wonderful colours.
Hugs Pam x

Redanne said...

I always love your masterboards, this one is gorgeous and your cards are beautiful. xxx

Cara said...

Ooh fabulous. I totally need to start making masterboards. I think you need to set up a retreat for me!

April said...

What gorgeous backgrounds - that is one of my favorite color combinations.
April #15

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10