Friday 18 April 2014

Easter Cards.

Hi Bloggers and happy Easter.
I have been making Easter cards, as you might have guessed.

 
This started as an A3 sheet of paper (yes it was another Masterboard). My dear friend Gloria has strted calling me the Masterboard lady lol!
I sprayed the backgound with inks and then stamped the plants, grass and the hares with black Archival ink.
 The next stage was to cut everthing to size and stamp the hares again this time onto the card blank.

 
I stamped the sentiment and then finally, attached the ribbon and brad and layered everthing.

 
 

 
The equipment used for this poject was:
  • Cosmic Shimmer mica inks.
  • Clarity Hare stamps.
  • The grasses and plant stamps are by Inkadinkado.
  • The 'happy' stamp is Woodware but not sure about the Easter stamp.
Thanks for stopping by to look at my desk today.
 
Hope you will leave me a little comment as I would love to hear what you think about this project.
 
Bye for now and happy crafting,
Angela x



 

2 comments:

Redanne said...

I never think to make Easter card, probably because there are so many birthdays to cater for around this time, but your are fabulous! I love those hare stamps (DH's favourite animal). The cards just shout 'Spring', the background has a slight misty morning feel and the silhouette stamping is delightful - I love them! Hugs, Anne x

PS Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend too.

Redanne said...

Apologies for the typos, the keys are sticking a bit - well that's my excuse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10