Monday 7 April 2014

Masterboard Card Ideas.

Hi Blogbuddies  back with more ideas for using the Masterboards.
Remember this one?
It was made by my dear friend Gloria and was part of our swap project.
This is the first of the finished products I have made.

 


A Greetings Card and ATCs.
 
I used some striped paper for the inside of the card and on the folded front closure.
There was so much detail on the Masterboard that it required very little else adding to it.
First, I placed black gems in the corners of the card and stickles distress glue on the butterfly's wings.
Added paper lace and butterflies on the ATCs.
 
 
Next, I added a dragonfly embellishment and a Tim Holtz Epoxy sentiment sticker to the greeting card.
 
 
Close-up showing the finished card.



 
Back soon with more Masterboard goodies to show you.
 
Happy Crafting,
Angela x

6 comments:

Redanne said...

You have done Gloria's beautiful masterboard proud Angela with your gorgeous card and ATCs. I have learned something too, I never knew Tim did epoxy stickers - love the one you have used. Hugs, Anne xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Just glorious Angela, I love it! hugs Heidi x

Gio said...

The masterboard was gorgeous, and you made a very lovely pieces with it!

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, Angela :-)

Neet said...

Gorgeous work and what a lovely way you have used to produce it.
Hugs, Neet xx

Darnell said...

You did a terrific job with these makes from the pretty masterboard that Gloria made! I think the card and ATCs are fantastic! Hugs, Darnell

Barb said...

Your card and ATCs look lovely Angela. Great use of Gloria's beautiful masterboard. I only recently had learned about that fun technique. Barbxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10