Saturday 19 April 2014

The Adventures of BP Mini Me.


Hi to you all, I am back on my shelf where it's nice and safe but I AM BORED!!!
It's no good I will have to go walkabout again.


I enjoyed my visit to the garden so much that I decided to have another look  and managed to persuade the boy dog to take me out.
He didn't seem very keen though lol!
I think he's afraid he may get into bother.


 
We met this cat outside but he doesn't seem very chatty and looks a bit pale lol!

 
Next I thought I would spend a while looking at the fish, it's very relaxing here in the sun.


 
Very nice here too.

 
Better get back now before anyone realises I am missing.
 
Hope you have many happy adventures until I see you again.
BP Mini Me x


1 comment:

Redanne said...

Hi BP Mini Me, you certainly picked a good day to go walkabout, it was beautiful yesterday. The boy dog is nearly as cute as you, not so sure about the cat though..... hope you have a great Easter weekend! Hugs, Auntie Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10