Friday 1 April 2016

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 
Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
 
It seems to have been a busy week but managed to get some fun in too. Some walking, with dogs and friends. Crafting, hairdressers, shopping, food, craft stuff and clothes shopping with mum. Gardening when the weather permit, housework (sadly!) Oh! and blogging of course!
I also looked after my friend's lazy cat and had to go upstairs to wake him up to feed him which set me thinking and I found these which you might enjoy?
 








 
This is not a real cat but had to include him.
 
 
I'm not really a cat lover but these made me smile and hope they do you too.
So that's it really.
 
 Thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too if you like.

Thanks for stopping by,

Angela x

10 comments:

Redanne said...

I do love cats (and dogs!), this really did give me a big smile Angela, thank you! xx

Lisca said...

I enjoyed your cat pictures Angela. Thanks. Made me smile. Cats sleep in awkward places, don't they. I love the last one, which was not a real cat but it was funny nontheless.
Happy April Fool's Day,
Lisca

Sue Jones said...

Ha ha brilliant I do love the one in the bowl. Have a great week . soojay xx

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Angela, amazing photos! I can't think of a better way to start the day, than a line up of kitty cat pics! hugs :)

JoZart Designs said...

Oh, Angela, your kitty pics are priceless. Love them. Pleased you've had a busy but pleasant week. we really are lucky even with enjoying the simple things in life, aren't we.
jo x

Cara said...

They definitely made me smile and ahhh a bit too. Have a great Friday, Cara x

mamapez5 said...

I love the cats pics. I have sen them on Facebook but they always make me smile. Cats really are able to sleep in the most uncomfortable places and positions, but I love the ones where they are cuddling up to their furry friends.
It sounds as though you fitted quite a lot into your week. Housework is what I do when I have nothing else left on the list, but sadly it has to be done sometimes! Kate x

Shoshi said...

Love the sleepy kitties, Angela! I am definitely a cat person and love pics like these. Over the years our various cats have found some funny places to go to sleep too. Thanks for sharing.

Shoshi

Lynn Holland said...

I'm laughing my head off at some of those silly lazy cats. I've always said I'm coming back as a cat
Lynn x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, I am a cat lover and really appreciated your kitty pics - the one sleeping with the hamster is priceless :) Thanks for sharing. Elizabeth xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10