Monday 8 January 2018

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you part 2 of my annual review of cards made with last year's Masterboards:

So here goes:

 
This one was such fun to make with some old car tax discs.

 
I so love the Distress Oxide Inks, the colours are so intense.





And a little bit of Steampunk to complete the selection.




I would love to hear your comments, maybe you would like to choose your favourite Masterboard.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

4 comments:

Jackie PN said...

Gorgeous-ness!!
Enjoy your time! I am thinking of you swishing the slopes! ")

Our snow is due to melt this week with rain and temps in the mid 50'sF crazy winter!

Jackie xo

Dotty Jo said...

Great masterboard backgrounds, Jo x

Cara said...

Seriously, you expect me to be able to choose a favourite?! Oh, go on then, the tax disc one. I'm going now before I change my mind...

Barb said...

Great work. Very inspirational! I need to get my mojo back.... I had a pile of tax discs from my Dad who was a great hoarder. I put them in a safe place and damned if I can remember where that safe place is!!! Hugs, Barbxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10