Monday 16 July 2018

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge Holidays/Vacations.


Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards as long as it meets the challenge.

Hope you will join in and here is my project for the challenge. 

June is hosting to day and our challenge is Holidays/Vacations.
 
I started with a collection of papers that I had coloured earlier with Distress Oxides.

 
Once I chose the paper for the background I stamped and heat embossed the background using Tim Holtz stamps and a text stamp by Stampendous.

 
The next stage was to die cut the Tim Holtz globe which I did using Craft Card.
 

I also cut another globe using one of the coloured papers which were trimmed to retain the landmass which was glued to the craft card globe.


 Following that I cut up the mats needed to complete the card using Plain colours that match with the Oxides.

 
I still have this left over from the A3 Masterboard so can easily make another card with this.
 
 
To complete the card I used one of Tim Holtz bird stamp and matching die and the small birds and sentiments are Tim Holtz too.





I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz: Challenge #425 ATG.
Simply Create Too Challenge Blog: 140#No Patterned Papers.
Die Cutting Divas: Ch 377-Add a Circle
 

8 comments:

Esther said...

Wow, this is just fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card Angela. Beautiful textures and colour. Have a creative week. Judy

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card Angela, what a marvelous 'scene' you have created. Love it!
hugs
Glenda

Astrid Maclean said...

A super card Angela, just perfect for the theme and beautifully put together!

froebelsternchen said...

Wow just stunning! This card is another wowser and so clever with the masterboard!
Adorable!
Congrats on being a TOP 5 for the last challenge at Try Ot On Tuesday!
Hugs Susi

Lilly said...

Great card, that background looks so dimensional. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Crafty Catz. Lilly (DT)

crafty said...

Love what you have done here and I'd go along with the sentiment too.
Mary

Judith said...

wow -Beautiful work thank you for entering Simplu Create Too challenge - good luck -JudithCE DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10