Friday 20 July 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I had a nice Saturday at The Doncaster Racecourse Crafting Live Show.

 
Sat outside on the stands to get a little fresh air, lovely.

 
Phill Martin doing his thing for Sentimentally Yours.

 
Plenty of nice samples to see.

 
Create and Craft were there too.
 
 
 And lots of Make and Takes.

 
Back at home.
 
My beautiful Vanda Orchid is flowering again.
 
 
How beautiful is that.

 
Swans in the park enjoying the duck weed.
 
 
Prep for some more pebble painting.

 
A rather different view of the pond.
Something has appeared which I did not plant and was quite a surprise when I noticed it the other day.

 
And a close-up.




And finally, Maisie.
By the time you see this she will have been for a hair cut but why she finds this spot a comfy place, I cannot imagine.
She pushed herself between the computer table and the chair!

So that's my week.
Hope you found a few things to make you smile.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wonderful photos of the craft show. It sounds like you had fun, too.

That orchid is out of this world. Such a gorgeous color, too.

Lovely photo of the swans and a nice and different view of your pond.

Maisie reminds me of some of the weird positions my cats get into, too. Only they know how their minds work (grin). Have a great Friday and weekend, too.

Lisca said...

The craft show looks great fun. What did you like best and which workshops did you do? (if any)
Your orchid is gorgeous! What a beauty. Are yuou growing that in Hydroculture or am I seeing that wrong?
What a lovely (I hope) surprise in the pond. A beautiful flower. Have you found out what it is?
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

Thanks for joining in the fun again this week . I’m sorry I’m rather late visiting but I’ve been bear making all morning 😀😀😀 ....and will be all afternoon too.
Your time at the racecourse looks fab and to come home to that gorgeous orchid was a real treat for you.
Hugs,
Annie x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Awwww look at Maisie, she obviously knows it's a spot to be close to Mum even when you are not there, Bless her. Looks like lots of fun was had at the show and plenty of lovely demo's to be seen.
How wonderful is nature, I love it when a surprise plant appears, I often get the odd snap dragon appear in my back garden.
Have a fab weekend Angela.
Hugs Tracey xx

mamapez5 said...

The craft show looks wonderful as ever. That's a rather nice venue for it too.
Your orchid is stunning. What a beautiful plant to have in your house. Your new plant by the pond is pretty too. I guess it could be an allium, though a cultivated one would have more flowers per head. The animals never cease to amaze me in what they consider to be a comfy place. but to each his own... Kate x

Jackie PN said...

A fun filled post,yet again!
And that Orchid! It grows out of soil?? Amazing!!
hugs,Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10