Monday 23 July 2018

Masterboard Monday

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

I showed one of these a couple of weeks ago and everyone liked it so I have another one made in a similar way.

Using Brushos, Infusions and Pixie Powders.


 
Then I mopped it up with this:

 
Which then became this by attaching it to a 6x6 card blank.
 

 The centre die is by Clarity stamps and the border by Crea-Nest-Lies. I finished this off with the bow, Tim Holtz sentiment and Stickles glitter glue.

 I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

3 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a great mixture of powders, they work so well together.. a real burst of colour! Loved that poppy head die when I first saw it, I would be tempted to that one if I could justify all the other unused dies I have.
Makes for a fab card, Thanks for sharing Angela.
Creative Hugs & I'll catch up with you in the week
Tracey xx

Jackie PN said...

Well, you know how I feel about these beauties! I just love the happiness these color splashes, poofs,etc. give to paper! Happy Tuesday!
hugs,Jackie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful masterboard, Angela, and the resulting card is truly lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10