Wednesday, 26 August 2026

woyww - 899 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

        Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


Everything is a bit in turmoil on my desk today.
I'm still trying to sort out the new laptop and back to the old one today...wish me luck!

I'm sorting through a few papers to make a new masterboard.


Chosen a collection by Clarity stamps which should make Sarah happy.



Started by ripping them up and arranging them on a sheet of white card but don't worry I'll let you see how it ends up.


So that's me done for today.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

9 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Good luck swapping to the new tech, hope the transition is a smooth one! The masterboard has got some lovely colours, look forward to seeing how you use it!
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Annie said...

I’m loving the colours on the latest masterboard. Good luck with the computer. Hugs,
Annie x #5

BJ said...

Love how you are making a master board from torn papers. Hugs Bj#12

Lynnecrafts said...

Good luck with the changeover to your new laptop. Your torn paper masterboard is looking good
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 11 xx

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Angela thanks for your visit!! yes, a little fed up but also resigned. Had hoped the kids would have moved by now and I could start moving my craft room back to the bigger room... though how much I would have achieved in the heat is debateable. Oh the joys (not) of a new laptop. Hopefully it will be better in the end. Liking the start of your masterboard, will look forward to seeing the finished piece. Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #6

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I always enjoy getting a new technology, playing with it, and trying to figure out all it can do. However, I know it can be very frustrating sometimes too. I hope you figure it all out quickly, so you can enjoy working on your artwork. Peace and happy WOYWW!

Helen said...

good luck with the laptop. wrist does need an op to inserta pin, waiting fir date - should be next few days. helen x

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela
Love the soft colors. Look forward to seeing what you make.
Hang in there. You'll be up and running on the new system soon. Seems the older we get, the more we become less patient with electronics.
Creative Blessings & Hugs!
~ Kelly #15

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I hate having to adjust to a new laptop too. I'm still recovering from all the differences on my 'new' bought 4 years ago! Love the beautiful colour combination on those papers and look forward to seeing the finished master board. Have a great week. Elizabeth #13

Blogs I follow

01 09 10