Wednesday 20 November 2013

The adventures of BP Mini Me.

Hi  Mini friends, BP here and I have been walkabout again.
Thought it would be safe today as they are out shopping.
Got a bit of a surprise as the robot dog came to life, his eyes just lit up lol!
He made me jump, I can tell you!!!


 
As if that wasn't enough he started to move and knocked me clean over!!!
Look at me!!!
 
 
Silly dog, I'm all over the place lol!
 
I am so sorry, I am Teksta the robot dog, I have been switched off for so long that I got a bit excited but don't worry I will have you back on your feet in no time at all.
 
Let's hope so, it's a bit uncomfortable down here.
I will be back when I manage to get up again!
See you soon,
BP Mini Me  and Teksta x
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

3 comments:

Claudia N. said...

LOL.... beware of robot dogs. Especially excited ones! Hope all of you will be fine again soon!

Claudia x

Redanne said...

Oh dear Mini BP, I hope you have not broken any bones! I would steer clear of Teksta if I were you.......at least until he calms down a bit - lol. Hugs, Anne x

Redanne said...

What am I like!! I meant to say BP Mini Me! It's the medication you know..........A x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10