Friday 24 March 2017

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I went to the Hobbycraft Show at Birmingham at the weekend which was interesting.
There was as much fabric stuff there as paper crafting.



 
This is one of my favourite pieces that was on show, just love it.
 
And this great big cardigan being exhibited.
 
The Back.

 
A few close-ups.


 
So much work!


 
The Front.



 
That is some knitting Lol!




 
But so as not to bore you too much here are a few photographs of some of the stitch work too.




 
It doesn't look very busy here but it did later in the day.


Hope you enjoyed a quick view of the show.
 
I'm going to finish off with a photograph of Maisie and Stan when we brought them back from the kennels.
It certainly made me smile Lol!
Obviously bath time makes you very tired!
 
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 If you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Annie said...

Wow it looks like there was a lot of gorgeous thinks to see there. That cardigan is amazing....what a lot of work. Just a shame no one can wear it eh?
Have a week full of smiles Angela.
Hugs,
Annie x

craftyani said...

That cardigan is fantastic, wonder why it was made perhaps a life's memories? Two exhausted dogs glad to be home methinks.

Jackie PN said...

WOW and WOW!!! Is there fiber art combined with all of that knitting or is it strictly knitting in that cardigan? AMAZING!! Wow, there is some real talent at that show, wish I could see up close as well- thanks for sharing Angela! xx

JoZart Designs said...

Well I miissed that show, didn't I.??? It looks great but must admit that I did see the amazing giant cardigan( from Cardigan in Wales) at the show in Manchester in Feb.
Maisie and Stan look so clean and cute in their after bath pic. Thanks for the smiles Angela.
Jo x

Redanne said...

Wow, that cardigan is fabulous!! I just love the little tractors, thanks so much for sharing it Angela!

Maisie and Stan are just adorable, I bet they were glad to get back home. Hugs, Anne xx

mamapez5 said...

Lucky you to get to the NEC show. I always went when I lived near Shrewsbury, and usually my sister came up from Bournemouth by train to come with me. That cardigan is amazing. I love that sort of free-style work. I went to the show for the papercraft side but there was usually a stitching show in the next room and you could move between the two.
I love the two little dogs sleeping together. They must be happy to back in their home with the 'right' people. Kate x

Barb said...

Some super photos of the show. Glad you had a good time. I went with a friend on Thursday. The photo os Stan and Maisie is adorable. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

Shoshi said...

What a great time you had, Angela! I love that giant cardigan. The pups look so sweet, dead to the world after their exhausting bath!

Shoshi

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

WOW, Angela as you say that is one giant cardigan!
Such a lot of work in all the pieces!
Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration!
Happy Smiles Day!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Shoshi said...

Thanks for your return visit, Angela - yes, it's really awful, and the more worrying because until he takes the floor up, we won't know just how bad it is, or how much it is going to cost! His estimate is at the low end (although very expensive!) with provision for more, depending on how far the rot has spread. I took some photos today - it's pretty horrifying!! To take my mind off it tonight I made art.

Shoshi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10