Friday 26 May 2017

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Lots of lovely walks in the park as the weather has been nice.
The Cygnets are growing though we have lost one but the other four are doing well.


 
As are the baby Water Hens.
 
So much so that they were rushing around so much that I had trouble photographing them!
 
There they are! No they're gone again!


And the Goslings which seem to grow over-night.
 
 
 Crazy paving is growing too.


 Runners were having a good time on Saturday.

 
Unusually for me I was early again as I needed to take my car to the garage as its having a new engine but at 45 years of age! I guess it deserves one.
 
This is her.
 
 
She's a lovely old girl and we've had this car since it was about eight years old so it's part of the family really.


 
Look she's smiling at you!


 And for any of my American friends you may recognise this car which sometimes visits down the street.

 
 So that's all for today.
 
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Annie said...

Love your smiles today Angela. Those little water birds really are growing. You're watching nature at its best....and worse I guess when you see the numbers of babies reducing.....that's nature for you eh?
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Annie x

SewPaperPaint said...

Lovely photos - smile worthy indeed! And that car - WOW! I need one in my family. :) Hugs, Autumn

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Angela,

Oh, I love old cars!! Your MG is absolutely adorable! I can see how loving you are with her (does she have a name?).

The babies are too cute! It is amazing how quickly bird babies grow. How adorable.

Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Kay

Cara said...

Lovely photos, glad to see the wild birds are doing well. Your car is gorgeous, definitely a part of the family.

Redanne said...

Aww, all the babies are just adorable, amazing how quickly they grow!

Love your car, great colour and you have clearly looked after her well! Hope you have a lovely weekend... Anne xx

Lisca said...

Ooo I love old cars! Your MG looks pristine. Wow, she is a lovely old girl and deserves a new engine of course. The American visitor is fascinating, although I don't know what it is....
The bird babies are growing like nobodies business. Especially the goslings. They are all so sweet.
Have a lovely weekend. It's Bank Holiday if I am not mistaken,
Hugs,
Lisca

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous baby sygnets, Angela, and your fabulous MGBGT brought back happy memories for me - Dad loved his MG sports cars and had to MGBs (not the GT version but the open topped ones), and in the same lovely British Racing Green colour too! Yours looks in extremely good nick, and you've obviously cared for it very well indeed. I hope we continue to see these elegant cars on our roads for a long time to come.

Shoshi

mamapez5 said...

I like a car that smiles. The newest cars are a bit too clever for me. I'd rather stick with the older, loved one!
The water babies are all looking good. Hoe the sun stays out for the bank Holiday for you. Kate x

Shoshi said...

Thank you for your visit, Angela, and yes, I'm very pleased with my weight loss! It's taken me a long time but they say that's the best way to keep it off. Only a few more pounds to reach my target weight, and in the meantime I'm really enjoying my new-old wardrobe!

Have a great week,
Shoshi

Jackie PN said...

OMGosh !!!!
LOVE your car! She is gorgeous! I can't believe how long a car last over there!I'd like to see a photo of you in her next!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10