Monday 2 October 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Fancy Folds.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Margaret is hosting today and our challenge is Fancy Folds.

On this occasion you can only enter cards which must meet the challenge, and do not exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule! 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:

 
The flower stamps are by Kim Dellow for Paper Artsy.

 
The sentiment stamp by Elenazinski.

 
Close-up of the butterfly.


 This style is often called a Joy-Fold.



 I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela! Thanks for the bop by my blog last Wed. Was great to see you. I love your card and you've given me a new avenue to explore. I'm in need of some inspiration to do something beyond the basic card fold. CC may be just the place. I'm there now. Creative Blessings on your week! Kel #24

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, love the fold and the butterfly (well everything)! Always await your entries, you are so creative! Take care
hugs
Glenda

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love this card Angela!! Fabulous background and I love those stamps. Interesting fold as well .. gorgeous as always. hugs xx

Crafty Claire said...

Great card with a very unusual fold. It's really dynamic xx

SewPaperPaint said...

A lovely fold and beautiful stamping! Hugs, Autumn

pam said...

Fabulous card, love the fold and the butterfly Angela.
Hugs Pam x

Sue said...

This is wonderful Angela, a great fold and such a happy card! Have a fun week, Sue xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

how pretty, I like the fold and love the hints of stenciling in the bkg.
tfs,
Karen

Cara said...

Fabulous card, love the inky blue background and that fold is so cool. I never think to make interesting shaped card or with fancy folds. I must try harder!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great card, and I LOVE the sentiment. Happys on sticks, indeed!

Jackie PN said...

What a delightful card and i just love that sentiment!
Jackie xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10