Wednesday 3 July 2013

Butterfly Girl

Good evening Blogging Friends, hope you have had a nice day today.

 
Something a bit different tonight and another little something I made for my dear friend Gloria.
I made this by producing a Masterboard on sticky back canvas and then cut it out using the Spellbinders Grand Shapeabilities:
  Jewel Goddess die. 
 
The stamps are by Chocolate Baroque and are Patchwork Butterfly.
I used the largest stamp to create the wings with Angelina fibres, which I then cut in half and later stitched into the seam of the body section. 
The earrings and other embellishments were made from shrink plastic.
That's the great thing about stamping, one stamp and so many different techniques! Love it! Love it! Love it!
The earrings are attached with a safety pin from the Tim Holtz range.
The stand is by Indigo Blu and has been painted with acrylic paint.
The ribbon is sewn into the seam to complete the effect.
 
Hope you like it, please leave a comment if you can.
Angela x
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10