Saturday 13 July 2013

Great Day

Hi Blogbuddies what a great day I have had, been to the Summer Crafting show at the Doncaster Racecourse, it's on today and tomorrow. Ali-Craft were there and I managed to find nice things to buy of course lol!
It was very busy and everyone was having a good time despite the heat.

Just to let you know that I have been doing some crafting.
More bug cards and quick to put together.
I wanted to play with some different colours just to see what happened really but you have to make something at the same time (it's the law lol!)



 I have heat embossed and stamped (moth stamp)onto some Stampbord for added interest.
Once they are made and the papers are stamped they are quick to construct.
 
 So here they are and hope you like the colours.




 Well that's it for today, back soon.
Angela x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10