Sunday 7 July 2013

Leftover Paper

Hi Blogsters lovely day here again.
These flowers are made from waste paper left over from one of my spraying sessions. This is so simple and quick to make but sometimes these kind of cards are necessary. I like it anyway lol! Hope someone else does?

 I used the flower stamp first to create a simple background effect and then stamped several times onto the sprayed paper, cut these out and layered them up finishing off with Stickles and crystal stickers.
The inside is consrtucted to create a simple border into which I stamped the message.

Flower stamp used is by Stampendous.




 
Angela x
 
I am entering this for the Simon Says Good to be Green challenge.

1 comment:

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous flowers! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10