Monday 29 July 2013

Masterboard Monday.

Monday again  Bloggerettes  and hope you have  had a pleasant weekend.
We went to Heckington Show on Sunday which is now the largest village show in the country. Lovely day!

I have used Chocolate Baroque stamps, Punky Flowers and Steampunk Butterfly to make this Masterboard.

 
Masterboard Sheets - Still lots to do before it's finished.

 
Just thought you might like to see the start of this Masterboard though you will have to wait a few days to see the finished piece.I have included a close-up of the paper below, the colours are really nice, well I like them lol! I made this by stamping the ink pad directly onto the craft mat and spritzing with water then swiping the card across it.




This is part of an envelope journal that my friend and I are making.
We have been doing this for some months now and it is almost finished.
We usually choose a project and swap part of it each month.

If you are interested I could post some other envelope pages which I have already finished.
I have still not decided what will be the best way of joining them and completing the journal, so if you have any ideas please let me know.

Angela x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10