Thursday 12 December 2013

Lavinia Stamps Fairies on Fabric

Hi Blogbuddies hope you are well and managing to  get all those Christmas cards finished.
I always mean to start early but it never happens lol!

However I have found time to start the next piece for Tracey from Lavinia Stamps.
Not sure at this stage how it will develop but with the gorgeous downloads, who could go wrong!

So I did my favourite thing and gathered together some interesting mixes of materials to whet the appetite.
It's always a good way to get started.

The downloads and cotton sheets are available at Lavinia Stamps and the ones I have chosen here are Zen Fabric1 and Zen Fabric3.
I am hoping to get this started soon and will keep you all updated as I progress.


 
Some interesting little treasures.
Metallic threads, organza fabrics, buttons,ribbons, bindings, machine and hand embroidery threads, water soluble fabric, lace, shisha mirrors, onion bags and little christmas bells are just some of the items I may add to this piece. 


Hope you will call back to see what I've done.
I hope to get some of it started before Christmas takes over.

                   Big Crafty Hugs,
                      Angela x

2 comments:

Von said...

Those images are just beautiful Angela :)
Von ☺

Redanne said...

Oh my goodness, those downloads are stunning Angela, look forward to seeing what you do with them!

Would you please let me have your home address? Hugs, Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10