Monday 4 June 2018

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - 'For a Man/Boy.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.


 Maike is hosting today and our challenge is For a Man/Boy.  


As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:

As we are coming up to Father's day it seemed like a good idea to use the opportunity to make one so here it is.

The stamps and dies were free with 'Papercraft essentials' magazine and I think they may prove quite useful.

 
A little extra detail added around the back too.

 
I stamped directly onto the card blank first and then onto a piece of leftover background paper which had been coloured with distress Oxides. The bear himself was stamped onto craft card which had also been smooshed with Oxides. I completed the card with the die cut stars, dewdrops and Glossy Accents on the eye glass.


I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simply Create Too Challenge: For a Male
Crafting by Design: For the Boys
Dream Valley Challenges: Challenge#180-For Man or Boy
Tuesday Throwdown: # 394 Make your Own Background
Stamping Sensations: June-Anything goes
 

11 comments:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

A fun card! I'll have to come up with an idea too that my son can make - he would probably want one with a cat!

pam said...

What a fabulous card you created Angela, love the image and fabulous layout.
Pam x

Margaret Mifsud said...

A really gorgeous and fun card Angela!! I love your dapper little bear image .. he is so cute!! Have a great day!! xx

Crafty Claire said...

Fab card! I’d forgotten I had this set you’ve reminded me just in time.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Good job I had it because I was really stuck for what to do, just find male cards difficult trying to think of something different to do. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Angela, love the design and detail, great image too.
Hugs Julie xxx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a lovely card, Angela - it has masculinity written all over it!

Joan said...

Fabulous card, love the image

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations This Month
Joan

Judy McKay said...

Love your bear father's day card. The image is super and the other details make it very special. Have a creative week. Judy

Marlies said...

A lovely Fathers day card with a very nice design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Dorlene Durham said...

LOVE the card! What a great stamp and a freebie?!? Even better. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10