Friday 15 June 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

We saw this at the garden centre and might just have to try it myself Lol!
 
How brilliant is this!

 
Love it!


 
Walking along part of the Viking Way Thursday, what a view.

 
And stopped off at the public Orchard, it's big!


I have some sad news that the swans have lost one of their cygnets so not really good for a fun day I'm afraid but wanted to share this with you.

 
The baby was taken by one of the Pikes in the lake. It seems almost unbelievable but some of the ladies who walk their dogs were there when it happened.
Lets hope this baby remains safe.


 
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is unbelievable that observers could allow that to happen. I bet if it was one of the ladies' dogs, they would have rushed to the rescue! Yes, it is sad.

What is also sad is, Annie may be on holiday still. I saw she was on holiday and missed WOYWW on Wed. So maybe we will be smiling at Herbie, but not for the baby swan by ourselves today. Regardless, have a great Friday and wonderful weekend.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Angela, what an inspiring view.. I love to walk along parts of the Viking Way route.
Sad to hear about the Cygnet but I suppose it's the circle of life and one of the reasons why those pike have those horrid teeth!! Fingers crossed it keeps away from the other little one.
That car looks similar to a trip to the garden centre with my Mother in Law hee hee!!
Have a super weekend.
Hugs Tracey xx

Redanne said...

Oh wow Angela, Herbie is an absolute delight!! I have always wanted a Beetle, so I love this!!

What a shame about the Cygnet, I am surprised they have Pike but I guess no one wants to catch them, they are not very nice to eat.... I hope the other Cygnet survives!

That is one beautiful view! Hugs, Anne xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love that car - now to talk the condo association into letting us do it here! :D

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I think we can all relate to the car Lol!

Annie said...

Hello my friend. Yes I was on holiday up in Scotland spending some time meeting up with Elizabeth (Worthington) and her lovely hubby so was unable to post on my blog but trust me when I say we were sharing lots of smiles and I may share a few of them next week with you.
I really love the floral Herbie....what a wonderful idea. Nature is wonderful but we always struggle when we see something as adorable as the baby swan becoming a meal but I’m sure the pike needed to eat too....sadly.
Hugs,
Annie x

Jackie PN said...

haahaaaa No way! That car looked too new to fluff up with flowers!
Hope your weekend is lovely! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10