Friday 1 June 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week and some of the things that made me smile.

New visitors in the park but they obviously didn't fly in because if you look close you will see they have had their wings clipped.

Hope they settle in as they are rather cute but were looking a bit lost on their first day..


 Lincoln Ninjas have been round again leaving their art work in the park.

 
This was made by one of the younger members.

 
More baby ducks.

 
Can you see dad on the right. The ducks get so excited when they see anybody as they are so used to being fed they always think you have something to give them.


I think mum is enjoying a couple of minutes peace before the ducklings set off again.
And there they go Lol!


Proud parents!




 Beautiful Rhododendrons too.

 
Not so sunny yesterday as it poured it down but we really needed the rain as we actually haven't had much here in comparison to other parts of the UK.
 
Hope your week has been full of smiles too.

 Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

Annie said...

I’m sat here wondering why those pair have had their wings clipped? They obviously don’t want them flying away but why? I love all the new life in your park....I could watch them for hours.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

Redanne said...

Awww, I feel a bit sorry for the ducks with the clipped wings.... I do love your Friday smiles posts (sorry I am playing catch up at the moment), they are always so fun - the little ducklings and goslings are adorable! The Rhodie flowers are gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely weekend, we are off on our travels for a couple of days. Anne xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Love your Friday smiles post (I am new to them, where have I been lol, - always slow to catch up).... Great photos, those baby duck and goslings are super cute! Love what your Ninja hang up in the park too!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I feel sorry for those little ducks too, a lovely walk through the park. Those Lincoln ninjas are very creative!
Hugs for a happy weekend Tracey xx

mamapez5 said...

I love all the ducks and their babies. We used to take the children down to Poole Park when all the babies arrived. They are so cute, and they bob around on the water like little corks. I read your comment on the white ducks on Annie's page. I hope they soon settle in to their new home. Kate x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These are lovely photos, Angela - that park looks awesome, and I'm still so taken with the art ninjas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10