Monday 17 December 2018

Masterboard Monday - Christmas Cards.


Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you some last minute Christmas cards which are quick to make:


Not all Masterboards have to be made from scratch and for some of these I have used printed paper stock and then added more detail with stencils and stamps.
If you need something quick that's the way to go.


I added more  detail on the topper to match.

And if that's still too much because you really are on the 'Last Legs' then use the spotty paper as it is here and add some die cut Christmas trees and a sentiment and you're done.


Oh and don't forget to add the star too.


Sometimes simple is the way to go.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Great quick cards Angela, just what I’m after for last minute makes xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Glad to be of help Brenda xXx

pam said...

Fantastic Christmas cards Angela, love the designs.
Pam x

Margaret Mifsud said...

These are so gorgeous Angela! Great tips for anyone looking to do last minute cards. Simple, but simply stunning!! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and wishing you all the best for 2019. hugs xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh Angela it's like deja vu seeing that First card. Thank you so much for my card it's fab.. managed to get through them all last night. I love that die, although you know i'm not a fan of cutting out they can be a real help when in need of a quick card.
The addition of the star on the second really is the cherry on the cake.
Hope all's well with you and you're are now in full Christmas swing :))
Big Hugs Tracey xx
P.S Thank you again :-*

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These are great 'quick and dirty' cards, Angela, and given I'm so last minute normally, I suspect the ideas will come in very handy. Many thanks, and Merry Christmas to you and yours! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10