Friday 21 December 2018

Friday Fun day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

More walks in the park though some of them were quite wet ones this week.

The swans are still there and the cygnet is...... well not a baby anymore!






 My Vanda Orchid is flowering nicely.



Maisie and Stan are getting ready for Christmas though I'm not sure they're impressed with the suits but my mother will love them.


And the Christmas tree is looking nice too. If you look closely you may well see that it is covered in Teddy Bear ornaments, can't imagine how that happened! The fairy however is very old but my hubbies favourite and as he dresses the tree she keeps coming back.


And the squirrels are back.

Unfortunately so is the Mole, digging a little further along the garden.




I wish he would find somewhere else to dig.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

Angela x

3 comments:

Helen said...

oh your poor lawn! Hope your lovely dogs forgive you dressing them up for Christmas!!

Sue said...

What fabulous pictures, your dogs look less than impressed, but very cute lol. Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, Sue xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

The doggies in their Christmas gear made go "awww" - try doing that to Oreo LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10