Wednesday 26 December 2018

WOYWW # 499 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!

Oh dear! the sales started before Christmas so obviously had to buy a few things.

Stamps and dies.

Stencils and another stamp.


Just look forward to finding time to use these!

Not much else happening as you might imagine Lol!
The wallet file is all finished and waiting for some Christmas pics to be added.



If you missed it and would like to see more details you can find it here.


So that's me done for today.

Hope your Christmas is going well.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

13 comments:

Helen said...

Happy Boxing Day! I was very good in the sales,only bought one stamp- it looks like you had a great splurge!! Helen #6

Heather M said...

Hi Angela, Merry Christmas to you and yours. I haven't peeked at sales yet. Maybe because I bought a Gemini a few weeks ago. I suppose I ought to check the sales out though, just in case there is something I really need. Your stash looks great, you always buy such interesting things. My problem, well one of them, is I'm not creative enough to imagine what I could make. Thank heavens for blogs and Pinterest! Have a lovely week Heather x #14

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Merry Merry...your stamps and stencils will be fun...good luck with some time. I visited your Wallet File post and that is an adorable project. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy a wonderful New Year

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I have to admit I peeked at the sales before and after there will be a bumper crop arriving soon. You'll have great fun with those Angela. Thanks for a great year of friendship, it's so lovely. Here's to 2019 with lots more creativity. Happy woyww & Happy New Year.
Hugs Tracey #7

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Take2:
oh dear, these embedded comment boxes are a pain on mobile devices lose comments all the time, need to have pop up window selected in comments in settings... if you can.. or get it?
Anyway Angela, happy Christmas I hope it was, ... certainly by the look of yummy new stash.
...and every blessing for new year as we look to the LORD to give us strength to carry us through.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x#5

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Those are some mouthwatering goodies, Angela! Look forward to seeing what you create with them - the wallet looks so lush - full of colour and Christmas joy! Hope to see you again next week for our 500th! Best wishes for 2019!zsuzsa #11

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, lots of fab stamps and stencils there. Forgot to photograph them, but Doug also got me some AAll and Create stamps- some Christmas cats he'd seen a Facebook user post up a card using them. Happy Christmas from us both, love & hugs, Shaz #10 XxX

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Merry Christmas Angela! Glad you've had such a good time, especially with all that gorgeous new stash, I look forward to seeing what you do with that lovely lot! That Christmas wallet is amazing, so many details on it!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope you had a good Christmas Angela. Funnily enough I have just made a sneaky sale purchase myself. Happy New Year and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #1

Sue said...

Hi Angela, You'll be kept out of mischief for a while with your new stash. have fun.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the festive period.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #2

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Your treasure trove of a work desk always has me drooling with envy...so many things with which to play. How ever do you decide what to do?!!! :D

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's an interesting question. Usually a little dabble helps Lol!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I shall have to keep my eyes open to see what it is Lol! xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10