Friday 7 December 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week but it's been one of those weeks when I don't have much to show for what I've been doing but as you all enjoyed the dog photos last week I have a few more to show you.



This was Stan as a teenager, already much bigger than Maisie.



He had a habit of demolishing anything chewable.


Another cute puppy pic.



Maisie puts up with quite a lot, including having her beard inspected.


 I'm not sure what to say about these two photos. I'm sure he must have been comfy on the one above and the one below just makes him look like a little boy that can't keep his jacket tidy.


These two, I just like.



And finally one of Maisie as a puppy. She still likes to get on the stairs but not sure her head fits through there now.

I did take some photos in the garden too on Tuesday morning when we woke up to find the place covered in frost.




 Looks like winter might be on it's way.

 Hope that made you smile a little.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

 If you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

4 comments:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Oh my god, how cute are they? These photos really made my day, Angela! Have a great weekend xx

pam said...

Gorgeous doggy pics Angela, love your frosty garden! from inside a warm room lol.
Pam x

mamapez5 said...

After a mad rush to write some cards I needed for tomorrow, I am finally getting around to visit everyone. I love all the photos of Stan and Maisie. They change so much and you hardly notice when you are will them all the time, but it is nice to look back on them. I was very happy when mine grew out of the chewing everything stage.
That was a good frost you had. I didn't see any when I was over there. It was really mild for mid-November. We have had some lovely sunshine this week but the temperature has plummeted today. Still not cold enough for frost though I'm glad to say. I'll try to be better organised by next week. Kate x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful pooch photos...I do miss having animals (but not the cleanup after them. :D).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10