Friday 28 December 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
Though I'm sure you can guess.


So not many photos to show you but here is the Christmas cake our dear friend made for my parents.




A smaller one she made for my hubby, guess I might get a little if I'm quick!


And couldn't resist these few pics. of Stan.


He seems to have this thing about stuff with buttons and likes tapping remotes and computer keyboards.



Not sure whether he managed to get the station he wanted.

Hope your Christmas was happy, see you soon hopefully with more photos though I'm sure these few should make you smile.


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

Angela x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stan always makes me smile. He and Squiggles have the same idea. They want their own channel, not the one that is on.

Whoever decorated those cakes was a master. Beautiful work.

Have a lovely weekend, and have a lovely, safe, and joy filled New Year, too, Angela.

Neet said...

Love your Stan - I too hope he got the station he wanted.
The cakes are beautiful, what a lovely gift - I always think to give your 'time' is so much bette than the most expensive gift - shows love and thought, and these are beautiful.
Hugs, Neet xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Angela. I'm writing this on a pop up window comment box 😊.
Some lovely cakes amd cute puppy indeed. Button obsession how cute!
Shax in Oz.x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I love Stan's lust for life even whilst chilling over the festive period. Stunning decorations on those Christmas cakes, hope you managed to get a slice? I love Christmas cake but am the only one amongst my rabble that enjoy it so it's always a shop brought small slice for me.
Wishing you a fab weekend Hugs Tracey xx

pam said...

What lovely Cakes! bet they tasted delicious!Angela, love the doggy photos.
Happy new Year!.
Hugs Pam x

Barb said...

The photos of Stan are adorable. He looks very relaxed. Two beautiful cakes. \they look delicious. Barbxx

Jackie PN said...

Omgoodness, Stan sure does make me giggle,Angela!
Those cakes are so beautiful! Were they just as delicious as they looked?

happy New Year to you and your family,dear friend!
I wish you many blessings and much peace,love and good health!
Jackie xx

and my best regards to your folks as well! they are fortunate to have such a devoted daughter and you are fortunate to have them still! Love to you~

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Those cakes look amazing - I'm hoping that you got a BIG piece of both of them. Love the photos of Stan - he's so very handsome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10