Friday 14 December 2018

Friday Fun Day with Smiles

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

And Christmas is on it's way. The garden always looks a bit dull at this time of the year so we need something to brighten it up but bet you can't guess from this photo what we've done?


Well everyone has to join in at Christmas so we've given the fish some fairy lights.





They look really lovely at night too.


Just managed to get some photographs before the light went.



The fish don't seem to mind.

Hope that made you smile a little. 
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you have smiles to share just leave me your link and I'll pop over.

Angela x

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Absolutely gorgeous the way you brightened up your back yard pond. I am SO in awe of your yard. Feel free to come work your magic on my yard, dear. Happy Friday and happy weekend, too. Sorry I've been MIA. Art Journal Journey seems to take up all my time this month.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous garden, lots of work there and also pretty lights I dud a Smiles post too but no Annie to link up with that I can see hope all is well.
Thanks for sharing those pretty fairy lights.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

Lisca said...

What a lovely garden! And the fairy lights are gorgeous. I love how you managed to take a picture just before it got too dark. Very effective.
Hugfs,
Lisca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10